2D16 1322 Llandudno to Blaenau Ffestiniog26th May 2021
With the summer peak starting you operate a busy mid day TFW service up the Conwy Valley line. You will need to stop at all stations along the line. You are in one of the newly painted class 150s that has recently been put into the new TFW livery.
Your traction is a single class 150/2 unit. Class 150236.
85 Minute scenario on the Conwy Valley line from Backdated TrainSim.
Timings and service taken from RTT on the 25/05/21.
Backdated TrainSim (and their dependencies):
– The Conwy Valley Line (CRW-LLD – Crewe to LLandudno version).
Armstrong Powerhouse (and their dependencies):
– Class 150/2 Diesel Multiple Unit Pack.
Major Wales Design (and their dependencies):
– Ex Arriva Trains Wales Class 150/2;
– Transport for Wales Class 150/2;
– Transport for Wales Class 153.
Alan Thomson Simulation(and their dependencies):
– Class 221 Ex-Virgin Trains West Coast (NWC);
– AP Class 150/2 ATW TrainFX Updated.
1.1 Added a new requirement. Changed scenario description.