2B79 07.20 Northampton – Birmingham New Street (1999)29th July 2021
Hi, and thank you for downloading this 40 minute scenario for the WCML South route.
To install, simply copy the enclosed ‘Content’ folder to your Railworks folder. This is a ‘Standard’ scenario and is named “[MJC] 2B79 0720 Northampton – Birmingham New St”
This is the only Central Trains service of the day that serves Northampton. You begin stood outside Rugby awaiting a path into the station. Once underway you call at Rugby, Coventry, Birmingham International, and Birmingham New St. Year: 1999
The following are required to ensure that the scenario functions correctly:
* From STEAM:
– West Coast Main Line South route https://store.steampowered.com/app/1364033/Train_Simulator_WCML_South_London_Euston__Birmingham_Route_AddOn/
– WCML North https://store.steampowered.com/app/24083/Train_Simulator_West_Coast_Main_Line_North_Route_AddOn/
* From Just Trains:
– Common Library (included with any recent Just Trains route).
* From Armstrong Powerhouse https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com :
– Class 37 loco pack volume 1
– Class 43 (Valenta) / Mark 3 coach enhancement pack (and associated requirements)
– Class 86 enhancement pack (and associated requirements)
– Class 90 / Mark 3 DVT
– Class 156 DMU pack
– Class 158 (Cummins) enhancement pack (and associated requirements)
– Class 321 EMU pack
– Mark 1 coach pack volume 1
– Mark 2A-2C coach pack
– Mark 2D-2F coach pack
– Sky & Weather enhancement pack.
* From Alan Thomson Sim:
– HST Branded Virgin West Coast and Cross Country Pack by James Ivell https://alanthomsonsim.com/downloads/hst-branded-virgin-west-coast-cross-country-pack/
– Virgin Trains West Coast Loco-Hauled Pack by Bodge-It TMD https://alanthomsonsim.com/downloads/virgin-trains-west-coast-loco-hauled-pack/
* From Vulcan Productions:
– Class 323 West Midlands Pack (and associated requirements) https://www.vulcanproductions.co.uk/electric.html
I do hope you enjoy this scenario.
I really enjoyed playing this scenario keep up the good work