1Z36 08.03 London Euston – Holyhead “North Wales Coast Merrymaker” (2001)3rd April 2020
Hi, and thank you for downloading this scenario.
To install, simply copy the enclosed ‘Content’ folder to your Railworks folder. This is a ‘Standard’ scenario and is named “[MJC] 1Z36 0803 London Euston – Holyhead ‘North Wales Coast Merrymaker’”.
This is a re-vamp of a previously-release scenario, taking advantage of the release of the Class 67 Enhancement Pack, Class 156 DMU, and Mark One Coach Pack Volume One, all from Armstrong Powerhouse.
On Saturday 23rd June, you are driving Hertfordshire Rail Tours’ ‘North Wales Coast Merrymaker’ charter to Holyhead. The Merrymaker range of charters offered exceptionally good value for money. They normally originated in London, and offered a value-for-money day trip to various locations. Year : 2001.
The following are required to ensure that the scenario functions correctly :
* From STEAM :
– North Wales Coastal : Crewe to Holyhead route (discontinued)
– Virgin Trains First Generation Pack (discontinued)
* From Armstrong Powerhouse https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/
– Class 67 Enhancement Pack (and associated requirements)
– Class 90 / Mark 3 DVT Pack (and associated requirements)
– Class 142 DMU pack
– Class 150/1 Enhancement Pack (and associated requirements)
– Class 150/2 DMU Pack
– Class 156 DMU Pack
– Class 158 (Perkins) Enhancement Pack (and associated requirements)
– Class 175 Enhancement Pack (and associated requirements)
– Class 86/87 Sound Pack (discontinued)
– Mark 1 coach pack volume 1
– Mark 2D – 2F coach pack
* From Vulcan Productions :
– BR Class 87 Intercity Swallow Reskin Pack (and associated requirements)
* From Just Trains :
– Class 153 DMU Advanced https://www.justtrains.net/product/class-153-dmu-advanced
The following are NOT required to ensure that the scenario functions correctly, however they will add to the immersion :
* From Armstrong Powerhouse https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/ :
– Sky and Weather enhancement pack.
The scenario begins with you sat outside Crewe awaiting your platform. You will call at Crewe as a final pick-up point, then stop to set-down daytrippers at Llandudno Junction, and Bangor, before heading to Holyhead. Maximum speed for this train is 100mph.
I do hope you enjoy this scenario.