1Z30 05.33 Mossend Down Yard – Fort William “Out of the Ordinary” (2018)16th November 2020
Hi, and thank you for downloading this 50 minute scenario for the Suburban Glasgow North West (Springburn to Helensburgh) route.
To install, simply copy the enclosed ‘Content’ folder to your Railworks folder. This is a ‘Standard’ scenario and is named “[MJC] 1Z30 0533 Mossend Down Yard – Fort William”
It’s day three of GBRF’s four day charity rail tour around the UK, and this morning kicks off with a class 56 and two class 73s heading for the West Highlands. You begin on the approach to Bellgrove, and will be running via Glasgow Queen Street Low Level and Partick. You have booked stops at Dalmuir, and Helensburgh Upper. Year: 2018.
The following are required to ensure that the scenario functions correctly:
* From Steam :
– Suburban Glasgow Northwest route https://store.steampowered.com/app/1364036/Train_Simulator_Suburban_Glasgow_Northwest_Springburn__Helensburgh_Route_AddOn/?l=finnish
* From Armstrong Powerhouse https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/ :
– Class 56 enhancement pack (and associated requirements)
– Class 314/315 EMU pack
– Class 320/321 EMU pack
– Mark 1 coach pack volume 1
* From Vulcan Productions:
– VP Class 73 pack (and associated requirements) https://www.vulcanproductions.co.uk/electric.html
* From Just Trains:
– Common Library (included with any Just Trains route released after Newcastle to Edinburgh)
I do hope you enjoy this scenario.