1Z18 05.00 Eastleigh – Liverpool Lime Street “Chester and Liverpool Explorer” (2018)10th August 2021
Hi, and thank you for downloading this 35 minute scenario for the fantastic ATS Chat Moss route.
To install, simply copy the enclosed ‘Content’ folder to your Railworks folder. This is a ‘Standard’ scenario and is named “[MJC] 1Z18 0500 Eastleigh – Liverpool Lime Street ‘Chester & Liverpool Explorer’“.
On a late May afternoon drive the last leg of the outward run of this Pathfinder Tours day excursion. You have just relieved a colleague at Warrington Bank Quay and can get away as soon as you are ready. This excursion via Westbury and the Welsh Marches offers the choice of a trip on the Llangollen Canal, or visits to Chester or Liverpool. You have no booked stops and maximum speed is 75mph. Year: 2018
The following are required to ensure that the scenario functions correctly:
* From Alan Thomson Sim:
– ATS Chat Moss Route https://alanthomsonsim.com/product/ats-chat-moss-manchester-stations-to-liverpool-lime-street-via-the-chat-moss/
– BH Class 390 Reskin Pack WCML South Version (and associated requirements) https://alanthomsonsim.com/downloads/bh-class-390-reskin-pack-wcml-south-version/
– Fuller Simulations Class 185 Pack V2.2.1 (and associated requirements) https://alanthomsonsim.com/downloads/fuller-simulations-class-185-pack/
– Drax Biomass Wagons v1.3 https://alanthomsonsim.com/downloads/drax-biomass-wagons-public-beta/
* From STEAM:
– Settle to Carlisle Route Add-on https://store.steampowered.com/app/65255/Train_Simulator_Settle_to_Carlisle_Route_Addon/
* Armstrong Powerhouse https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/ :
– Class 66 enhancement pack (and associated requirements)
– Class 156 DMU
– Class 319 EMU pack volume 1
– Class 350 enhancement pack (and associated requirements)
– Class 390 sound pack
– Mark 1 coach pack volume 1
* From Just Trains:
– Class 60 Loco Advanced.
* From On-Track Simulation:
– KFA Binliner Pack https://www.ontracksimulation.com/rollingstock.html
* From DP Simulation:
– Class 66 GBRF Royal Scotsman reskin by Richard Fletcher https://www.dpsimulation.org.uk/rf72locomotives.html
* From BH Reskins:
– Class 60 reskin pack https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=BHReskins&set=a.332463960552123
The following are NOT required to ensure that the scenario functions correctly, however they will add to the immersion:
* From Armstrong Powerhouse https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/ :
– Sky and Weather enhancement pack.
– JNA-C wagon pack (static consist only).
A big thanks to Jake Fuller and Thomas King for helping to test this scenario, cheers guys!
I do hope you enjoy this scenario.