1V46 09.30 Glasgow Central – Paignton (1998)9th April 2021
Hi, and thank you for downloading this 45 minute scenario for the fantastic West Coast Main Line Midlands and North West route, phase 3.
To install, simply copy the enclosed ‘Content’ folder to your Railworks folder. This is a ‘Standard’ scenario, and is named “[MJC] 1V46 0930 Glasgow Central – Paignton”.
Good afternoon driver, please set-up your cab and get going as soon as possible. You will be calling at Wigan North Western, Warrington Bank Quay, and Crewe where you will be relieved. This service only operates on Summer Saturdays, and as it is the first working of this timetable a locomotive in-balance has seen 86254 hired-in from EWS in order to cover this working. Connections at Warrington between Anglo-Scottish services and trains to North Wales are very popular, and you may see some delays whilst everyone makes their way across. Maximum speed is 100mph. Year: 1998.
The following are required to ensure that the scenario functions correctly:
* From Alan Thomson Sim
– West Coast Main Line Midlands and North West Phase 3 https://alanthomsonsim.com/?download=west-coast-mainline-midlands-and-northwest-aka-missing-link
– Virgin Trains West Coast Loco-Hauled Pack by Bodge-It TMD https://alanthomsonsim.com/?download=virgin-trains-west-coast-loco-hauled-pack
– Virgin Trains Class 87 Reskin Pack by Spookiewestie (and associated requirements) https://alanthomsonsim.com/?download=virgin-trains-class-87-reskin-pack
– Manchester Stations – Huddersfield route by Pennine Pacer https://alanthomsonsim.com/?download=manchester-stations-to-huddersfield-v2-1
* Armstrong Powerhouse https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/ :
– Class 37 Volume 1
– Class 43 (Valenta) / Mark 3 enhancement pack (and associated requirements)
– Class 56 enhancement pack (and associated requirements)
– Class 86 enhancement pack (and associated requirements)
– Class 90 / Mark 3 DVT pack (and associated requirements)
– Class 142 DMU
– Class 150/2 DMU
– Class 156 DMU
– Class 158 (Cummins) enhancement pack (and associated requirements)
– Class 158 (Perkins) enhancement pack (and associated requirements)
– Mark 1 coach pack volume 1
– Mark 2A-2C coach pack
– Mark 2D-2F coach pack
– HAA MGR Wagon pack
* From STEAM:
– West Coast Main Line North https://store.steampowered.com/app/24083/Train_Simulator_West_Coast_Main_Line_North_Route_AddOn/
– West Coast Main Line over Shap https://store.steampowered.com/app/222613/Train_Simulator_West_Coast_Main_Line_Over_Shap_Route_AddOn/
* From Vulcan Productions:
– Class 142 Triple Pack by Ben Yates https://www.vulcanproductions.co.uk/dmu.html
The following are NOT required to ensure that the scenario functions correctly, however they will add to the immersion:
* From STEAM:
– West Coast Main Line North
* From Armstrong Powerhouse https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/ :
– Sky and Weather enhancement pack.
– Class 31 enhancement pack (and associated requirements) – static only.
– Class 37 Volume 2 – static only.
* Just Trains:
– Class 20 Advanced – static only.
– Class 60 Advanced – static only.
I do hope you enjoy this scenario.
I really enjoyed playing this scenario keep up the good work
Great scenario – Thanks.
Thank you so much Craig!
Great scenario, Thank you.
Another cracking scenario Matt.
Thank you so much Mick!