1V18 14.20 London Waterloo – Penzance (2007)7th April 2020
Hi, and thank you for downloading this scenario.
To install, simply copy the enclosed ‘Content’ folder to your Railworks folder. This is a ‘Standard’ scenario and is named “[MJC] 1V18 1420 London Waterloo – Penzance”
A scenario for the Western Main Lines route, with South Devon and Cornish Main Line extensions. An interesting operation for several years was this joint South West Trains and Wessex Trains (later FGW) through service from Waterloo to Penzance on a Saturday afternoon, returning on Sunday. Take charge of the westbound working at Exeter on a damp afternoon, and work through to Penzance. Year : 2007.
The following are required to ensure that the scenario functions correctly :
* From Just Trains :
– Western Main Lines route https://www.justtrains.net/product/western-mainlines
– WML South Devon Main Line extension https://www.justtrains.net/product/western-mainlines-south-devon-main-line-extension
– WML Cornish Main Line extension https://www.justtrains.net/product/western-mainlines-cornish-main-line-extension
– Class 153 Advanced https://www.justtrains.net/product/class-153-dmu-advanced
– Voyager Advanced (2019) https://www.justtrains.net/product/voyager-advanced-2019
* From Armstrong Powerhouse https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/ :
– Class 43 / Mark 3 (Valenta) enhancement pack (and associated requirements)
– Class 43 / Mark 3 (MTU) enhancement pack (and associated requirements)
– Class 142 pack
– Class 150/2 pack
– Class 158 (Cummins) enhancement pack (and associated requirements)
– Wherry Lines route pack (for weather)
* From Caledonian Railworks :
– Class 150/2 Wessex Trains Fleet Pack (Armstrong Powerhouse version) https://caledonianrailworks.wordpress.com/reskins-by-class-type/class-150/
– Class 153 Wessex Trains and D&CRP (Golden Knot) reskin https://caledonianrailworks.wordpress.com/reskins-by-class-type/class-153/
The following are NOT required to ensure that the scenario functions correctly, however they will add to the immersion :
* From Vulcan Productions :
– Western Region Class 57/6 pack version 1.1 (and associated requirements) https://www.vulcanproductions.co.uk/diesel.html
– FGW Mark 3 Sleeper and FGW ex. First Class TSO reskins by Richard Fletcher (and associated requirements) https://www.vulcanproductions.co.uk/rollingstock.html
This scenario should last around 200 minutes. You have just relieved a South West Trains driver at Exeter St.David’s and this is now effectively a First Great Western service. You will be calling at Dawlish, Teignmouth, Newton Abbot, Totnes, Ivybridge, Plymouth, Saltash, St. Germans, Liskeard, Bodmin Parkway, Lostwithiel, Par, St. Austell, Truro, Redruth, Camborne, and Penzance.
I do hope you enjoy this scenario.