1M79 16.53 Reading – Liverpool Lime Street (1994)3rd August 2020
Hi, and thank you for downloading this bitesize scenario for the fantastic West Coast Main Line South route.
To install, simply copy the enclosed ‘Content’ folder to your Railworks folder. This is a ‘Standard’ scenario which should last around 40 minutes, and is named “[MJC] 1M79 1653 Reading – Liverpool Lime St”.
47827 was declared a failure on arrival at Reading with the previous working of this train, 1V96 09.10 from Edinburgh. One of only two class 37s retaining original Railfreight livery into 1994, 37691 was summoned from Didcot to haul this return working with a late start. This service is booked to depart Coventry at 1820, but is now running out of path and will have to fit into the traffic as best possible. You will be calling at Coventry, Birmingham International, and Birmingham New Street where the booked class 86 will be taking over for the rest of the run to Liverpool. Maximum speed is 80mph. Year : 1994
The following are required to ensure that the scenario functions correctly :
* From Alan Thomson Sim
– West Coast Main Line South route version 5.3 (or later, if/when released), and associated requirements. https://alanthomsonsim.com/?download=west-coast-mainline-south-v5-3
– Class 323 ‘Centro’ by PenninePacer (and associated requirements)
* Armstrong Powerhouse https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/ :
– Class 37 Pack – Volume 1
– Class 86 enhancement pack (and associated requirements)
– Class 90 / Mark 3 DVT pack (and associated requirements)
– Class 158 (Cummins) enhancement pack (and associated requirements)
– Class 321 pack
– Mark 1 coach pack – Volume 1
– Mark 2D-2F coach pack
The following are NOT required to ensure that the scenario functions correctly, however they will add to the immersion :
* From Armstrong Powerhouse https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/ :
– Sky and Weather enhancement pack.
I do hope you enjoy this scenario.