1K31 0715 Holyhead to Crewe24th March 2020
Hello and thank you for downloading! This is one scenario DTG’s “North Wales Coastal – Crewe to Holyhead” route…
On a wonderfully clear Summers morning, you begin your shift in Holyhead with 1K31 bound for Crewe. A journey of just over 105 miles in length! Year: 2014
• North Wales Coastal – Crewe to Holyhead
• Portsmouth Direct Line: London Waterloo to Portsmouth
• South Wales Coastal – Bristol to Swansea
• Class 159
• Class 390 Pendolino (Discontinued)
• Class 150/2 Diesel Multiple Unit Pack
• Class 158 (Perkins) Enhancement Pack
• Class 175 Enhancement Pack
• Class 37 Locomotive Pack Vol 1
• Class 350 Enhancement Pack
• Class 66 Enhancement Pack
• Sky & Weather Enhancement Pack (optional)
• Class 220/221 Voyager
• Class 20 Advanced
• BH Class 390 Reskin Pack
…and that’s it for this scenario. My other creations can be found here
Thank you for the quick response.
I have all the listed requirements but it’s flagged as missing AP Class 37 DRS 3 (W1) (GSMR) (WIPAC lights) and AP Class 37 DRS 2 (W2) (GSMR) (WIPAC Lights). Do you know what is missing please and thank you?
Hi Cactus, I forgot to include Cynx’s WIPAC lights patch for the AP 37 as a requirement. These can be found at – https://www.vulcanproductions.co.uk/
Hope this helps 🙂
Perfect, thank you for the quick response.