17:39 Springburn – Milngavie (1991)14th November 2020
A smoggy peak time stopping service from Springburn to Milngavie set in 1991 where you will drive the long serving Class 303 for Strathclyde Passenger Transport.
This is set to the midweek 2003 Scotrail timetable which is furthest back I can get my hands on for Glasgow at the moment but I’ve embellished in some areas to make it look and feel the part of a day in the life of
Glasgow’s Railway in the 1990s.
List of requirements.
– Route requirement is Rivett Games Suburban Glasgow Northwest (https://store.steampowered.com/app/1364036/Train_Simulator_Suburban_Glasgow_Northwest_Springburn__Helensburgh_Route_AddOn/)
– Armstrong Powerhouse Class 314/315 Electric Multiple Unit Pack(https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/rolling_stock/multiple_unit2/class_314-315_electric_multiple_unit_pack)
– Armstrong Powerhouse Class 156 Diesel Multiple Unit Pack (https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/rolling_stock/multiple_unit2/class_156_diesel_multiple_unit_pack)
– Armstrong Powerhouse Class 303 Sound pack (https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/sounds/multiple_unit3/class_303_sound_pack)
– DTG Class 31 (https://store.steampowered.com/app/222583/Train_Simulator_BR_Class_31_Loco_AddOn/)
– DTG Strathclyde Class 101 (https://store.steampowered.com/app/222564/Train_Simulator_Strathclyde_Class_101_DMU_AddOn/)
Recommended having the Sky/Weather pack from Armstrong Powerhouse as well for the proper murky fog effect to emulate the atmosphere of a dreich 90s Glasgow. (and hide the modern buildings in the route)
Runtime: 40-45 mins
To install, copy the Content folder into your Railworks directory.