The East Coast Mainline Merge19th January 2019
This route is a merge of all the following routes;
- RSC ECML South (DPS extension and upgrade)
- Creative Rail ECML Modern (Steam)
- ECML North East (DPS extension and upgrade)
- Newcastle to Edinburgh (Just Trains)
The requirements are the above routes and their own requirements. It is strongly advised to run this on the 2019 64 bit (x64) version of Train Simulator
Please note: Those missing RSC\ECMLS\Scenery\Misc\support_post.GeoPcDx, navigate to RSC\ECMLS\RailNetwork\Signals\Pro Signals\Pro Signal Heads and copy the GeoPcDx to the above location.
- 393 miles of driving between London Kings Cross and Edinburgh Waverley
- Renewed ground textures in places to overcome a TS bug when merging routes
- Replaced track to use the RSC ECML South track. This track works on it’s own or with the AP Track Enhancement Pack or Trainworks track upgrades.
- Some minor scenery improvements along the route
- Some performance tweaks along the route
- There will be some scenarios included although given the routes length and time needed to create the scenarios this may be limited to only one or two.
- There is currently no scheduled release date as the route is still a work in progress. Updates will be posted here as they arrive.
Special thanks to;
Picture – Chris Horsfield
Picture editing – Hasan Mulla
Please log in to view this content.