The East Coast Mainline Merge19th January 2019
This route is a merge of all the following routes;
- RSC ECML South (DPS extension and upgrade)
- Creative Rail ECML Modern (Steam)
- ECML North East (DPS extension and upgrade)
- Newcastle to Edinburgh (Just Trains)
- DTG South Western Mainline (Southampton to Bournemouth)
The requirements are the above routes and their own requirements. It is strongly advised to run this on the 64 bit (x64) version of Train Simulator (available from Train Simulator 2019 onwards)
Please note: Those missing RSC\ECMLS\Scenery\Misc\support_post.GeoPcDx, navigate to RSC\ECMLS\RailNetwork\Signals\Pro Signals\Pro Signal Heads and copy the GeoPcDx to the above location.
- 393 miles of driving between London Kings Cross and Edinburgh Waverley
- Renewed ground textures in places to overcome a TS bug when merging routes
- Replaced track to use the RSC ECML South track. This track works on it’s own or with the AP Track Enhancement Pack or Trainworks track upgrades.
- Upgraded 5 aspect signals north of Peterborough
- Quick Drive scenarios added
- Signal / track tweaks to improve the route
- Reliability improved
- Some minor scenery improvements along the route
- Some performance tweaks along the route
- There are Quick Drive scenarios included and other scenarios can be downloaded. Please check their compatibility with the updated route. Older scenarios will require the older route to function.
- PLEASE NOTE - Scenarios created for V1.0 of this route may no longer function correctly on the latest version. It is for this reason that an OLDER NOT SUPPORTED version is still available. Please note that the old route is to be removed in time and should not be used for new scenarios.
Ash Lightfoot (Lightfoot Productions)
Chris Horsfield (ex CH Scenarios)
Danny Leach of Danny’s Route Pictures
Clowes (ex Train Sim Designs)
Alan Thomson Simulation development team & associated development house
Special thanks to;
Picture – Chris Horsfield
Picture editing – Hasan Mulla
Please log in to view this content.