WCML Over Shap Scenario Pack (2019) *SUBSCRIPTION ONLY*27th February 2020
This is a scenario pack set on the WCML Over Shap route that depicts workings in 2019. 8 scenarios are included, which will see you drive a variety of traction on varios freight and passenger workings, including a Class 314 drag.
• 0K68 - 10:48 Carlisle Kingmoor Sdg(Drs) to Crewe Gresty Bridge (Drs)
• 1M90 - 15:08 Glasgow Central to Manchester Airport
• 1S40 - 09:09 Manchester Airport to Glasgow Central
• 1Z17 - 10:33 London Euston to Glasgow Central
• 4S44 - 12:13 Daventry Int Rft Recep Fl to Coatbridge F.L.T.
• 5Q78 - 08:12 Yoker C.S. to Crewe South Yard
• 9M52 - 08:52 Edinburgh Waverley to London Euston
• 9S54 - 08:43 London Euston to Edinburgh Waverley
• PDL Waterloo to Portsmouth
• WCML Over Shap
• Class 56
• Class 66 EWS
• Class 68
• Class 92
• Class 159
• Class 390 ‘Pendolino’ (Discontinued)
3rd Party Requirements:
• AP Class 37 Volume 1 Pack
• AP Class 66 Enhancement Pack
• AP Class 68 Enhancement Pack
• AP Class 90 Freightliner Pack
• AP Class 90/Mk3 DVT Pack
• AP Class 156 DMU Pack
• AP Class 158 Cummins Enhancement Pack
• AP Class 314 EMU Pack
• AP Class 319 Volume 1 Pack
• AP Class 390 Sound Pack
• AP Mk2 D-F Pack
• AP Sky & Weather Enhancement Pack
• ATS Class 390 Reskin Pack
• ATS Class 92 Caledonian Sleeper
• ATS Mk3 Caledonian Sleeper
• Just Trains Voyager Advanced
• Major Wales Design Class 390 Avanti West Coast
Please note that these requirements apply to the pack as a whole, and not all scenarios need all the above requirements. Please read the included manual for specific details.
Thank you for downloading this scenario pack! I hope you enjoy! All my scenarios are tested before release to ensure that everything works as intended, however in the unlikely event you encounter any errors, please leave a comment on the scenario page.
• Please note that I am unable to offer support if you don’t have all the requirements, or have swapped out stock using RW Tools.
Also, if you have any suggestions feel free to leave a comment on the scenario page as well.
Please log in to view this content.