1P08 0730 London Liverpool Street to Norwich13th August 2019
It’s a glorious morning on the GEML. You’re booked to drive 1P08, a Class 90/Mk3 set from London Liverpool Street to Norwich, calling at Chelmsford, Colchester, Manningtree, Ipswich, Stowmarket and Diss. The journey should take two hours.
This scenario follows on from Driftgod’s 1P01 scenario, which I recommend you drive first. It can be downloaded from https://alanthomsonsim.com/?download=dg-1p01-norwich-london-liverpool-street
Unzip the .rwp file and install using Utilities.exe or manually extract its contents to your railworks folder.
To enjoy the scenario as intended, you will require all of the below and their dependencies. Links to each requirement are included in the PDF readme.
• GEML London-Ipswich
• Great Eastern Main line (steam workshop version)
• Class 170
• Class 90
• London to Brighton route (for one static consist only)
• Class 153 DMU Advanced
From Armstrong Powerhouse:
• Class 314/315
• Class 321
• Freightliner Class 90
• Class 168/170/171 Enhancement Pack
• Sky & Weather Enhancement Pack
• Wherry Lines Extra Stock
From Alan Thomson Sim:
• Class 321 Anglia Plain Purple reskin
• Class 317/5/8 Greater Anglia Blue Doors reskin
• Class 379 Greater Anglia reskin (for one static consist only)
All feedback is greatfully received. To get in touch, you can:
-comment on the file on ATS or UKTS
-contact me via the UKTS forum
-email me at [email protected]
-visit my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/filberttrains
Please do not redistribute or share this scenario without my prior permission.