Just Trains Sheffield to Derby Updated to V1.0816th April 2021
Latest Update: 09/04/2021
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
– Scenario: [DEFAULT] 1R86 11:57 Norwich-Liverpool – Fixed AI Crash.
– Missing Chesterfield Church – Fixed.
– Southbound Quick Drive’s from Sheffield and/or Derby to Nottingham routing via the south curve at Trent Junction – Fixed
– Adjustments to scenery at Ambergate Junction – Simple changes to rockfaces to use Train Sim Academy rather than original Kuju textured models .
– Added St Pauls Tower in Sheffield City centre – Makes a visual difference as you approach the city from the south.
Important – Please make sure you uninstall all version of MML before running this update
v1.07 – 11/02/2021
– Fix to Chesterfield Platform 1 to make invisible platform one block to stop failed loading as seen in Free Scenario Pack FSP1 1S52 scenario.
– Added missing 80mph board near Duffield.
– Foliage Changed throughout to be more consistent with the rest of the Midland Main Line routes.
– Removed street lighting that was leaking into Clay Cross Tunnel.
– Scenario 1E67 16:40 Plymouth-Leeds fixed. This was 1Y32 causing AI left Path Message.
– Scenario [Default] 1E67 16:40 Plymouth-Leeds fixed. This was 1Y32 causing AI left Path Message.
– Scenario [Default] 1997: 1F38 10:00 St Pancras-Sheffield fixed. This was service 4 causing AI left path message.
– Scenario 1997: 1F38 10:00 St Pancras-Sheffield Fixed. This was a AI left path message.
– Scenario 1C13 06:00 Sheffield-St Pancras fixed AI crash
– Scenario [Default] 1C13 06:00 Sheffield-St Pancras fixed. This was a AI crash.
– Added missing buffers at Sheffield Station.
– Northbound Quick Drives – Fix to AI Derailment.
v1.06 – 01/12/2020
– This update is to allow compatibility with Midland Main Line: Barrow Hill Roundhouse. There are no other changes.
It is important that you install this version before you install Midland Main Line: Barrow Hill Roundhouse.
– Updated to be compatible with Midland Main Line: Derby-Nottingham-Leicester and Midland Main Line: Erewash Valley routes.
– New Track Models – Fully implemented throughout the route,variety of types developed by Gü Studios. Adjustments to track boundaries and AWS ramps where needed.
– Compatibility changes to enable operation of Derby-Nottingham-Leicester.
– Chesterfield Invisible platform fix – now allows loading of AI trains on platform 2 heading south.
– Missing Shelter added to Belper
– Derby Platform 6 invisible platform moved to avoid AI encroaching onto track
– Changes to signal S81 outside Sheffield to try and fix faulty Theatre Box
– Signal added to Derby R.T.C exit to allow departures heading north
– Poster on Dronfield fixed – Z fighting
– Added AWS ramp for signal TD5045
– Various minor scenario changes and fixes due to Derby/Nottingham to Leicester additions, scenario creators may need to adjust their own scenarios also.
– New Menu Thumbnail
– This update fixes two scenarios:
- [Default] 1Y99 2003 Leeds-Nottingham. Fixes wrong unit numbers that were appearing on Player and AI trains.
- [Default] 1C13 06:00 Sheffield – St Pancras International. Fix for scenario asking for Payware Content to be required.
– This update makes the route compatible with Midland Main Line: Derwent Valley Line. The route trees have been replaced by new items which also give a much more authentic look and feel during winter settings.
– Fixed floating cable trough in UP direction just past S 38 Signal.
– Fixed scenario 1C35 10.29 Sheffield to St Pancras collision error with AI.
– Fixed scenario 1Q34 Derby R.T.C – Hull AI leaving path “1F08”
– Added scenario 6M83 Doncaster Belmont – Bescot Yard (Oovee TEA). This uses the Oovee TEA – wagon from the Class 70 pack from Steam for those who do not have the TEA wagon that is now no longer available.
– Fixed scenario 1R86 that had missing stock.
– Fixed stations not showing in anything but maximum graphics settings if below 10 on density slider.
– Passenger steps added to concourse of Platform 5 at Sheffield Station.
– Fixed LOD issues on some of the route assets.
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the ‘Your Orders’ section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.