[JC] – 6O86 11:02 Acton Yard GBRf to Tonbridge West Yard GBRf3rd September 2023
On a pleasant Autumn afternoon, drive 66799 on an empty ballast working from Hoo Junction to Tonbridge West Yard (via the Medway Valley Line). Year = 2022.
Details: This is an 80 minute scenario for DTG’s Chatham Main & Medway Valley Lines route which is available from Steam.
– Extract and copy the ‘Content’ folder into your RailWorks directory. This is usually found at: c:\ProgramFiles(x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\RailWorks.
– Open the game and clear the cache. This can be found under the ‘Tools’ section in the game settings.
– Class 375/377 Enhancement Pack (and dependencies)
– Class 66 Enhancement Pack (and dependencies)
– Class 465/466 Enhancement Pack Vol. 2 (and dependencies)
– HKA/JMA Wagon Pack
– JHA Wagon Pack
– JNA-C Wagon Pack
– Wagon (Modern) Sound Pack
– Signal Enhancement Pack
– Track Enhancement Pack
– Sky & Weather Enhancement Pack 2.0
– Networker Destinations Pack v4
– GBRf 66 Pack v1.3.2 (and dependencies)
– HYA-B Wagon Pack v1.6 (and dependencies)
– Chatham Main & Medway Valley Lines
– YQA Parr Wagon Pack
Please do let me know if there are any issues you encounter with the scenario, or if I’ve missed anything on the requirements list by leaving a comment on the post and I will aim to rectify it as soon as possible! Thanks, Joe.