Train Simulator: Frankfurt – Koblenz OUT NOW!27th August 2020
Dovetail Games have released the Frankfurt to Koblemz route for Train Simulator Classic.
The route features the following career scenarios:
- 01. In the Rush Hour
- 02. Autumn Along the Rhine
- 03. Construction Work on the Line
- 04. On a Hot Summer Day
- 05. Stormy Day
- 06. Winter Trip
- 07. Christmas Day
- [Railfan] Frankfurt Flughafen Regionalbahnhof
- [Railfan] St Goar
- [Railfan] Mainz-Bischofsheim
Dovetail did not release details on standard scenarios for this route.
The route also features some new stock to add to your collection:
- DB BR 429.1 FLIRT 3 in DB SÜWEX livery
- DB BR 411 ICE T in DB ICE livery
- DB BR 423 in DB S-Bahn Rhein-Main livery
- DB BR 101 in DB Traffic Red livery
- DB BR 185.1 in DB Traffic Red livery
- DB BR 294 in DB Railion Red livery
In total, the route is 80 miles long with both Mainbahn from Mainz Hbf to Frankfurt (Main) Hbf and Picturesque Linke Rheinstrecke from Koblenz Hbf to Mainz Hbf included in the route. For the price of £24.99 it seems like a fairly decent route with some great visuals.