Available to order exclusively from Alan Thomson Sim. Subscribers receive a 5% discount!
TS Controllers and Alan Thomson Sim are proud present the Door Panel controller for Train Simulator.
Made to replicate the tactile response of in cab controls thereby significantly increasing immersion in Train Simulator. Hand built and made with high quality components chosen for similarity to real world controls.
The door panel features a range of configurable controls with all switches and buttons illuminating to provide driver feedback to replicate the in-cab experience! Both the hardware and software have been meticulously designed and developed to provide the most realistic experience possible.
Included with the door panel is fully featured software to get to up and running straight away, meaning no complicated setup or configuration. The software has been programmed and tested with over 100 add-ons. We’ve done the hard work, so you don’t have to!
To provide a wider choice of options, the door panel is available in two configurations, with DRA switch and without DRA switch.
TS Controllers work tirelessly testing different components to develop the closest possible desktop cab experience and the Door Panel continues the range with more products to come. The aim is to offer affordable, quality hardware that can be collected in stages to build a modular, customisable, fully immersive simulation experience. So why not start small with the AWS plunger, step up to the door panel, and think big with the forthcoming range of cab controllers and button panels from around the world.
– 7 tactile illuminated buttons (and optional illuminated DRA switch), providing separate door opening controls, door close, and Buzzer/Bell.
– Door open buttons and door interlock buttons light up to replicate the in-cab controls. (Supported for most trains).
– Full support for most trains in Train Simulator 2020 64bit, including Armstrong Powerhouse and Just Trains add-ons. Full list of compatible add-ons can be found here: Compatiblity Matrix
– Limited door control usage for Train Sim World. Full support for TSW2 aimed for future release.
– Lower buttons are configurable for alternative uses including: DSD, Sander, and Cab light.
– Includes easy to use setup and interface software compatible with Windows 10.
– Interlock button brightness adjustment.
– Durable ABS plastic enclosure with anti-slip feet.
– Controls automatically work with Train Simulator, no complicated user configuration needed.
– Fully updatable software and firmware providing updates, fixes, and new features.
· Compatible with: Train Simulator 2020 64bit (32bit not currently supported)
· Train Sim World 2020/Train Sim world 2 partially supported.
· PC Only (Not supported on consoles).
· Windows Operating system support: Windows 10 64bit.
· Enclosure Dimensions. Width: 200mm Height: 60mm Depth: 60mm
· Weight 450g.
· 1.8m USB cable.
· Grey Plastic enclosure (shade of grey may vary between batches).
For more information and answers, see the FAQ
Order today for Free UK shipping! Single items sent Royal Mail 2nd Class , two or more items sent by 1st Class.
International shipping – £15.00 worldwide.
Sent within 3 workings days after order.
Ts controllers specialise in custom hardware for simulation and are able to build custom hardware to suit your needs as this is a bespoke service beyond the scope of this product, please contact TS Controllers direct and quote “ATS-TSC” if you are interested in this service