TS Controllers and Alan Thomson Sim are pleased to present the eagerly awaited Combined Power Brake Controller for Train Simulator.
The PBC comes with a Horn/PBL lever and with included ball and networker handles.
This is the first time a realistic controller actually modelled on real life trains has been easily available to purchase. The aim was an authentic experience at an affordable price. Choose from 3 different handle add-ons to customise your driving experience: Modern EMU/Networker style, and ball style handles are included.
The Power Brake controller is suitable for all trains in Train Simulator. The controller proves upto 4 notches of brake, and upto 7 notches of power. If a train without a PBC is used, the controller will act as a throttle-only controller.
The PBC, which has been in development for over a year, provides the most realistic controller available with a suite of software to get you up and running straight away.
Includes fully featured software for a seamless Train Simulator experience!
The included software has been created to make it as easy as possible to get up and running straight away, with no complex setup required. Over the past year, the software has been carefully tuned with over 100 add-on for Train Simulator to provide a great experience with whatever you wish to drive. When loading a train into Train simulator, the PBC software automatically detects the right parameters to use without hassle.
There is also limited (but unsupported) functionality for TSW2, with full support hoped for the future.
Hand made and hand crafted
The unit is modelled on real life controls with special attention given to the feel of the handles as well has the notches and resistance that the controller provides on throttle and brake steps.
This isn’t a massed produced item, made in the far east. Each unit is individually hand crafted and hand finished to ensure quality, reliability and the most realistic experience possible.
- Handmade in the UK from high quality components.
- Weighted controller unit (1.4Kg) so its sits firmly on your desk.
- Compatible with all trains in Train Simulator 2021 including those from Armstrong Powerhouse and Just trains. For full support see the PBC/Door Panel Controller Compatibility Matrix.
- No complicated setup required. Bundled with TS Controllers software to get you up and running straight away with no configuration needed for each train.
- Notched throttle/brake lever which adapts via software to suit the currently loaded train.
- Realistic notching with upto 4 brakes steps and 7 throttle steps (reversible for the Class 390).
- 4 position reverser/direction switch plus master key as standard.
- Optional Horn lever that also works as a PBL brake in such locos as the 66/67/68/92.
- 2 interchangeable handles to suit your chosen experience. Networker style, and ball.
- Unofficial partial support for TSW2.
- Can appear in Windows as a USB game controller, so it can be used for other applications.
- Requires USB only, no separate mains power.
- Compatible with: Train Simulator 2020 64bit (32bit not supported)
- Train Sim World 2 partially working but no official support yet.
- PC Only (Not supported on consoles).
- Windows Operating system support: Windows 10 64bit.
- Unit Dimensions. Width: 150mm Depth: 220.
- Weight 1.4-1.5Kg
- 1.5m USB cable.
- 1 year RTB warranty.
For more information and answers, see the FAQ
Order now for Free UK UPS standard delivery.
International shipping coming soon.