Midland Main Line Updated to v1.042nd September 2020
Latest Update: 02/09/2020
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
– New Track Models – Fully implemented throughout the route,variety of types developed by Gü Studios. Adjustments to track boundaries and AWS ramps where needed.
– Compatibility changes to enable operation of Derby-Nottingham-Leicester.
– Chesterfield Invisible platform fix – now allows loading of AI trains on platform 2 heading south.
– Missing Shelter added to Belper
– Derby Platform 6 invisible platform moved to avoid AI encroaching onto track
– Changes to signal S81 outside Sheffield to try and fix faulty Theatre Box
– Signal added to Derby R.T.C exit to allow departures heading north
– Poster on Dronfield fixed – Z fighting
– Added AWS ramp for signal TD5045
– Various minor scenario changes and fixes due to Derby/Nottingham to Leicester additions, scenario creators may need to adjust their own scenarios also.
– New Menu Thumbnail
– Includes Hotfix 1
– This patch address a bug where scenarios that start with the title [Default] were trying to load non-default stock. This is now corrected.
– This update fixes two scenarios:
- [Default] 1Y99 2003 Leeds-Nottingham. Fixes wrong unit numbers that were appearing on Player and AI trains.
- [Default] 1C13 06:00 Sheffield – St Pancras International. Fix for scenario asking for Payware Content to be required.
– This update makes the route compatible with Midland Main Line: Derwent Valley Line. The route trees have been replaced by new items which also give a much more authentic look and feel during winter settings.
– Fixed floating cable trough in UP direction just past S 38 Signal.
– Fixed scenario 1C35 10.29 Sheffield to St Pancras collision error with AI.
– Fixed scenario 1Q34 Derby R.T.C – Hull AI leaving path “1F08”
– Added scenario 6M83 Doncaster Belmont – Bescot Yard (Oovee TEA). This uses the Oovee TEA – wagon from the Class 70 pack from Steam for those who do not have the TEA wagon that is now no longer available.
– Fixed scenario 1R86 that had missing stock.
– Fixed stations not showing in anything but maximum graphics settings if below 10 on density slider.
– Passenger steps added to concourse of Platform 5 at Sheffield Station.
– Fixed LOD issues on some of the route assets.
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the ‘My Downloads’ section of your account.