[YBZG] 6L37 – 09:59 – Hoo Junction Up Yard to Whitemoor Yard L.D.C GBRf (Part 3) [V1.0]24th September 2022
• Type: Standard
• Duration: 90 Minutes
• Difficulty: 3/5
• Date: 01/09/22
• Start Time: 13:05
• Weather: Rain Moderate
• Traction: 66764, 66551, 18 JHA Wagons
• Drive GBRf 66764 and Freightliner 66551 hauling 18 empty JHA wagons from Nunhead to Whitemoor Yard. You are doing this journey in three parts. In the first part, you drove up to Harringay Park Curve via the West and North London Lines where you waited to join onto the East Coast Mainline. In the second part, you drove from Harringay to Hitchin via the Hertford Loop. In this third and final part, you will drive the rest of the way to Whitemoor Yard via Cambridge and Ely. Your maximum permitted speed for this journey is 60mph.
• Armstrong Powerhouse Weather Enhancement Pack
• Armstrong Powerhouse Class 66 Enhancement Pack
• Armstrong Powerhouse 158/159 (Cummins) Enhancement Pack
• Armstrong Powerhouse 168/170/171 Enhancement Pack
• Armstrong Powerhouse Class 317 EMU Pack Volume 1
• Armstrong Powerhouse Class 377/379/387 Enhancement Pack
• Armstrong Powerhouse Class 43 (MTU) Enhancement Pack
• Armstrong Powerhouse Class 465/466 Enhancement Pack Volume 2
• Armstrong Powerhouse Class 700/707/717 Enhancement Pack
• Armstrong Powerhouse FSA/FTA Wagon Pack
• Armstrong Powerhouse HKA/JMA Wagon Pack
• Armstrong Powerhouse JHA Wagon Pack
• Armstrong Powerhouse JNA Wagon Pack
• Armstrong Powerhouse JPA Wagon Pack
• Armstrong Powerhouse JXA/POA Wagon Pack
• Alan Thomson Sim Kings Cross to Kings Lynn Route
• Alan Thomson Sim Cambridge to Peterborough Route
• Alan Thomson Sim Class 387/3 Ex-C2C Great Nothern Reskin
• Alan Thomson Sim Class 66701 GBRf Revised Old Livery Reskin
• Dovetail Games Freightliner Class 70
• DP Simulation RF72 Colas Rail Class 70 Reskin
• Kuju Eurpean Loco and Asset Pack
• Major Wales Design Class 66 DB Nameplate Pack
• Major Wales Design Class 66 Freightliner Nameplate Pack
• Semaphore Sim Class 700EP Patch
Note: All items above do require their own requirements in order to function properly.
HOW TO INSTALL
• Simply copy the ‘Content’ folder into your Railworks directory and overwrite any files if asked to do so.
• If you don’t know where to find your Railworks directory, you can right-click Train Simulator on Steam, click ‘Properties’, click the ‘Local Files’ tab, and click ‘Browse’. You are now inside your Railworks directory.
• Delete the ‘SDBCache.bin.’ file located in ‘Railworks’ > ‘Content’ before loading up the game to play the scenario. This ensures that the scenario will work as intended.
• Most AI trains in this scenario have correct destinations.
• Some AI trains won’t open their doors when stopped at stations. This is a glitch in TS Classic that occurs when an AI train stops at a ‘stopping point’ and also has a ‘waypoint’ in its routing. Unfortunately, there is nothing I can do to fix this.
• There are no AI Greater Anglia services. This is because we are currently lacking the required stock for this AI to be realistic, and there’s also nothing similar to put in its place, so it’s been left out for now.
• If the scenario crashes during the loading process, load a resource intensive scenario that does load properly, play it for a couple minutes, and then reload this scenario.
• Ensure to delete the ‘SDBCache.bin.’ file located in ‘Railworks’ > ‘Content’ before loading up the game to play the scenarios. This ensures that the scenario will work as intended.
• V1.0 (24/09/22) – Scenario Release!
• This scenario is not to be published anywhere else without my permission.
• You may edit the scenario as you please, but you must say that you’ve done so if you choose to record or stream your edited version.
• I am not responsible for any damage caused to your Train Simulator Classic install.
• This scenario has been fully tested but should any issues appear please do contact me and I will try to get them fixed. Regardless of that, I hope you enjoy!