[YBZG] 6L37 – 09:59 – Hoo Junction Up Yard to Whitemoor Yard L.D.C GBRf (Part 2) [V1.0]18th September 2022
• Type: Standard
• Duration: 60 Minutes
• Difficulty: 4/5
• Date: 01/09/22
• Start Time: 11:55
• Weather: Fair Cloud
• Traction: 66764, 66551, 18 JHA Wagons
• Drive GBRf 66764 and Freightliner 66551 hauling 18 empty JHA wagons from Nunhead to Whitemoor Yard. You are doing this journey in three parts. In the first part, you drove up to Harringay Park Curve via the West and North London Lines where you have waited to join onto the East Coast Mainline. In this second part, you will drive from Harringay to Hitchin via the Hertford Loop. In the third and final part, you will drive the rest of the way to Whitemoor Yard via Cambridge and Ely. Your maximum permitted speed for this journey is 60mph.
• Armstrong Powerhouse Weather Enhancement Pack
• Armstrong Powerhouse Class 66 Enhancement Pack
• Armstrong Powerhouse Class 91 and Mk4 Enhancement Pack
• Armstrong Powerhouse Class 377/379/387 Enhancement Pack
• Armstrong Powerhouse Class 700/707/717 Enhancement Pack
• Armstrong Powerhouse Class 800/801/802/803 Enhancement Pack
• Armstrong Powerhouse FSA/FTA Wagon Pack
• Armstrong Powerhouse JHA Wagon Pack
• Alan Thomson Sim ECMLS & Hertford Loop Route (v1.5 or higher)
• Alan Thomson Sim IC225 VTEC/LNER Reskin Pack (v1.8 or higher)
• Alan Thomson Sim Class 66 Maritime & PD Ports Reskin Pack
• Dovetail Games Grand Central Class 180 ‘Adelante’
• Major Wales Design Class 66 Freightliner Nameplate Pack
• Semaphore Sim Class 700EP Patch
Note: All items above do require their own requirements in order to function properly.
HOW TO INSTALL
• Simply copy the ‘Content’ folder into your Railworks directory and overwrite any files if asked to do so.
• If you don’t know where to find your Railworks directory, you can right-click Train Simulator on Steam, click ‘Properties’, click the ‘Local Files’ tab, and click ‘Browse’. You are now inside your Railworks directory.
• Delete the ‘SDBCache.bin.’ file located in ‘Railworks’ > ‘Content’ before loading up the game to play the scenario. This ensures that the scenario will work as intended.
• Most AI trains in this scenario have correct destinations.
• Some AI trains won’t open their doors when stopped at stations. This is a glitch in TS Classic that occurs when an AI train stops at a ‘stopping point’ and also has a ‘waypoint’ in its routing. Unfortunately, there is nothing I can do to fix this.
• If the scenario crashes during the loading process, load another scenario on the same route, play it for a couple minutes, and then reload this scenario.
• Ensure to delete the ‘SDBCache.bin.’ file located in ‘Railworks’ > ‘Content’ before loading up the game to play the scenarios. This ensures that the scenario will work as intended.
• V1.0 (19/09/22) – Scenario Release!
• This scenario is not to be published anywhere else without my permission.
• You may edit the scenario as you please, but you must say that you’ve done so if you choose to record or stream your edited version.
• I am not responsible for any damage caused to your Train Simulator Classic install.
• This scenario has been fully tested but should any issues appear please do contact me and I will try to get them fixed. Regardless of that, I hope you enjoy!