[YBZG] 4E24 – 10:49 – London Gateway Freightliner to Leeds F.L.T [V1.0]1st September 2022
• Type: Standard
• Duration: 55 Minutes
• Difficulty: 3/5
• Date: 30/08/22
• Start Time: 13:50
• Weather: Fair Cloud
• Traction: 66596, 22 FTA Wagons
• Drive 66596 and 22 FTA wagons from Stevenage to Peterborough, another driver has just brought the train in via the Hertford Loop. Your maximum permitted speed for the journey is 75mph. There are no delays or issues on the network this afternoon so it should be a routine freight run up the ECML.
• Armstrong Powerhouse Weather Enhancement Pack
• Armstrong Powerhouse Class 66 Enhancement Pack
• Armstrong Powerhouse Class 91 and Mk4 Enhancement Pack
• Armstrong Powerhouse Class 377/379/387 Enhancement Pack
• Armstrong Powerhouse Class 700/707/717 Enhancement Pack
• Armstrong Powerhouse Class 800/801/802/803 Enhancement Pack
• Armstrong Powerhouse FSA/FTA Wagon Pack
• Alan Thomson Sim Kings Cross to Kings Llyn Route
• Alan Thomson Sim Cambridge to Peterborough Route
• Alan Thomson Sim Class 387/3 Ex-C2C Great Nothern Reskin
• Alan Thomson Sim Class 158 EMR Interim Reskin Pack
• Alan Thomson Sim IC225 VTEC-LNER Reskin Pack (v1.8 or higher)
• Major Wales Design Class 66 Freightliner Nameplate Pack
• Semaphore Sim Class 700EP Patch
Note: All items above do require their own requirements in order to function properly.
HOW TO INSTALL
• Simply copy the ‘Content’ folder into your Railworks directory and overwrite any files if asked to do so.
• If you don’t know where to find your Railworks directory, you can right-click Train Simulator on Steam, click ‘Properties’, click the ‘Local Files’ tab, and click ‘Browse’. You are now inside your Railworks directory.
• Delete the ‘SDBCache.bin.’ file located in ‘Railworks’ > ‘Content’ before loading up the game to play the scenario. This ensures that the scenario will work as intended.
• Most AI trains in this scenario have correct destinations.
• Some AI trains won’t open their doors when stopped at stations. This is a glitch in TS Classic that occurs when an AI train stops at a ‘stopping point’ and also has a ‘waypoint’ in its routing. Unfortunately, there is nothing I can do to fix this.
• Ensure to delete the ‘SDBCache.bin.’ file located in ‘Railworks’ > ‘Content’ before loading up the game to play the scenarios. This ensures that the scenario will work as intended.
• V1.0 (01/09/22) – Scenario Release!
• This scenario is not to be published anywhere else without my permission.
• You may edit the scenario as you please, but you must say that you’ve done so if you choose to record or stream your edited version.
• I am not responsible for any damage caused to your Train Simulator Classic install.
• This scenario has been fully tested but should any issues appear please do contact me and I will try to get them fixed. Regardless of that, I hope you enjoy!