• Type: Standard
• Duration: 60 Minutes
• Difficulty: 3/5
• Date: 31/10/22
• Start Time: 12:21
• Weather: Fair Cloud
• Traction: 700013
• Drive 700013 from London Kings Cross to Letchworth, you will call at Finsbury Park, Potters Bar, Hatfield, Welwyn Garden City, Welwyn North, Knebworth, Stevenage and Hitchin en-route. There are no delays or issues on the network this morning so it should be a nice semi-fast run up the ECML to Letchworth.
• Armstrong Powerhouse Weather Enhancement Pack
• Armstrong Powerhouse Class 66 Enhancement Pack
• Armstrong Powerhouse Class 91 and Mk4 Enhancement Pack
• Armstrong Powerhouse Class 377/379/387 Enhancement Pack
• Armstrong Powerhouse Class 700/707/717 Enhancement Pack
• Armstrong Powerhouse Class 800/801/802/803 Enhancement Pack
• Armstrong Powerhouse FSA/FTA Wagon Pack
• Alan Thomson Sim Kings Cross to Kings Lynn Route
• Alan Thomson Sim IC225 VTEC/LNER Reskin Pack (v1.8 or higher)
• Alan Thomson Sim Class 387/3 Ex-C2C Great Northern Reskin
• Dovetail Games Grand Central Class 180 ‘Adelante’
• Major Wales Class 180 Revamp Pack
• Semaphore Sim Class 700EP Patch
Note: All items above do require their own requirements in order to function properly.
HOW TO INSTALL
• Simply copy the ‘Content’ folder into your Railworks directory and overwrite any files if asked to do so.
• If you don’t know where to find your Railworks directory, you can right-click Train Simulator on Steam, click ‘Properties’, click the ‘Local Files’ tab, and click ‘Browse’. You are now inside your Railworks directory.
• Delete the ‘SDBCache.bin.’ file located in ‘Railworks’ > ‘Content’ before loading up the game to play the scenario. This ensures that the scenario will work as intended.
• All AI trains in this scenario have correct destinations.
• If the scenario crashes during the loading process, load a resource intensive scenario that does load properly, play it for a couple minutes, and then reload this scenario.
• Ensure to delete the ‘SDBCache.bin.’ file located in ‘Railworks’ > ‘Content’ before loading up the game to play the scenarios. This ensures that the scenario will work as intended.
• V1.0 (03/11/22) – Scenario Release!
• This scenario is not to be published anywhere else without my permission.
• You may edit the scenario as you please, but you must say that you’ve done so if you choose to record or stream your edited version.
• I am not responsible for any damage caused to your Train Simulator Classic install.
• This scenario has been fully tested but should any issues appear please do contact me and I will try to get them fixed. Regardless of that, I hope you enjoy!