XCRoute Birmingham to Bristol25th January 2019
The Cross Country route is a long distance railway in the UK which runs from Cornwall to Scotland via Bristol, Birmingham, Derby, Sheffield and the north east. It features some of the longest passenger journeys by train such as Aberdeen to Penzance.
XCRoute depicts part of this route. Recreated is all of the following;
– A 90 mile section of the Cross Country route between Bristol Temple Meads and Birmingham New Street
– The 45 mile Gloucester to Newport line along the west side of the river Severn. An important link between the West Midlands and South Wales.
– Also included is the 38 miles between Bristol Temple Meads and Cardiff Central which forms the ‘South Wales Coastal’ route on DTG which this route is based.
You MUST have ALL of the below for the route and scenery to work fully and correctly.
Items in RED are mandatory and the route will not work without them. Everything else is not essential but is used for scenery.
3rd Party payware;
DTG South Wales Coastal OR SWC: Bristol – Swansea (Original Branded Version Only, Non-Branded Version – South Wales Mainline – is not Supported)
UK Pro LED Signals (see here for which DLC this is included in)
JT Chiltern Mainline
North London Line
NLL + GOBLIN
JT Western Mainlines (PAD to PLY inc. Bicester)
JT NCL to EDB
JT Kyle of Lochalash
RSC London to Faversham
RSC Settle and Carlisle
RSC South London Lines
European Loco & Asset Pack (see here)
–Blocks, Lofts and Bridges
– UKTS File ID 31866 – LNWR Signals (Complete Collection)
– UKTS File ID 36022 – Photons66 WCML Assets
You MUST have ALL of the below for the included scenarios to work correctly
AP Class 321
AP BAA/BZA Wagon Pack
AP Class 150/2
DTG Class 220
DTG Class 221
DTG Class 158 FGW
Class 66 Pack 01
Class 66 Pack 02
Class 66 Pack 03
Class 66 V2 Repaint Pack (UKTS File ID: 30618)
Thomson Oovee Class 170 Pack (Included with Edinburgh to Glasgow)
Oovee TEA Tank Wagons (Only required for Westerleigh Murco Scenario)
Class 172/3 reskin (UKTS File ID 36788)
CrossCountry HST (UKTS File ID 21716)
Class 150/1 ‘London Midland’ Repaint V1.2