Western Mainlines Electrification Project – Stage 1.5 to Didcot8th May 2020
This is the long awaited GWML Electrification project with no more floating gantries, signals, out of place platforms or missing wires. Thanks to Pete Mitchell from ATS, Martin Masterson and Alex55 for all the brilliant advice he has given us.
Stage 1 includes OHLE from London Paddington to Didcot Parkway as well as new stop signs, station signs, benches and CCTV cameras to enhance the Western Mainlines experience. We have used different cab ride videos and satelite imagery to make sure the placement of the OHLE is accurate however in some places this is just not possible due to the modelling of the route.
– Just Trains Western Mainlines
– Alan Thomson Simulation OHLE pack
– Just Trains Metropolitan Line or London to Aylesbury (for new CCTV cameras and benches)
– Hornsey Studios TFL Rail benches
– Major Wales Design IET stop marker pack
– James Northcott GWML Electrification project asset pack
– DTG Southampton to Bournemouth
Links to these can be found in the included readme