**SUB ONLY** Riviera Line Scenario Pack 2 (2010/11)21st September 2022
Following up the first pack set in the early 1990s, this second pack turns the clock forward twenty years to post-privatisation with five scenarios covering First Great Western local and express passenger services and a Network Rail test train set in 2010/11!
The scenarios included are below:
- 1A82 1106 Paignton to Paddington;
- 1C91 1736 Paddington to Paignton;
- 2C67 0800 Cardiff to Paignton;
- 2T24 1655 Exmouth to Paignton;
- 3Q54 2310 Exeter Riverside to Exeter Riverside.
All scenarios in the pack have the prefix '[AHaigh RL SP2]', which should take around four hours to complete.
Alan Thomson Sim (and their dependencies):
Armstrong Powerhouse (and their dependencies):
- Weather EP;
- Class 37 Vol 1;
- Class 37 Vol 2;
- Class 43 MTU EP;
- Class 66 EP;
- Class 142;
- Class 150/1 EP;
- Class 150/2;
- Class 158 Cummins EP;
- Mk1 coaches Vol 1;
- Mk2 D-F coaches;
- Mk2F DBSO;
- HIA hoppers;
- JXA/POA wagons.
- Class 153 Advanced;
- Voyager Advanced;
- VGA wagons;
- Common Library (MML has the latest version, which is needed for certain assets).
- Class 08 EWS/Freightliner;
- Class 70;
- Settle to Carlisle;
- Riviera Line.
- ATS for hosting the pack and testing;
- Matt Carroll for unit allocations data;
- John Dean for unit allocation data and testing.
Please log in to view this content.