Speed Test Route25th December 2020
Speed Test Route – (Class43Harrison)
DTG/Kuju – European Loco and Asset Pack (Available from Steam) – (Comes with some routes before TS2012) —
This route comes with a quick-drive scenario. 😀
1. Extract the ‘Content’ folder from within the compressed .zip folder (the downloaded file).
2. Copy the ‘Content’ folder from within the download.
3. Now paste the ‘Content’ folder into (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\RailWorks)
4. Now load up Train Simulator 2021 and clear the cache.
5. Load a Quick-Drive scenario on the route to check it works properly.
6. That should be it.
Best Methods for driving on the route:
1. When the descend starts, count to 3, then put the brakes of your loco/train on Full service/emergency. Hopefully the engine/loco/train should not fall off of the track.
2. This route is also electrified with 25Kv
Enjoy! Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!
The European Loco and Asset Pack is ownership of Kuju/Dovetail Games (DTG)
I CANNOT ACCEPT ANY RESPONSIBILITY IF ANYTHING GOES WRONG WITH THE INSTALLATION, DOWNLOAD, OR YOUR DEVICE.
Hopefully everything should be fine 😀
This Route was made by Class43Harrison 🙂
My Website: www.class43harrison.weebly.com
This Readme was written on Thursday 24th December 2020, by Class43Harrison
The Route was made on Thursday 24th December 2020
I hope you enjoy the Route! 😀
Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year! 🙂