Major Works on the Island Line Scenario Pack14th November 2020
This is a scenario pack of 3 fictional scenarios which can be completed within 35-45 minutes. Set in the early 90s during the British Rail era, the Island Line has been closed for track work. Two Class 37s, a Class 31, and a Class 50 – all in the “Dutch” livery – have been brought to the Isle of Wight along with the necessary wagons to complete this track work. You will have the opportunity to operate each type of locomotive. For the first time on the Isle of Wight, the sounds of English Electric diesel engines will fill the air!
This is my first time releasing a scenario, so I welcome any feedback you may have to improve these scenarios. I hope you enjoy this pack!
These are the requirements to play these scenarios:
– Isle of Wight (https://store.steampowered.com/app/24021/Train_Simulator_Isle_of_Wight_Route_AddOn/)
– Class 37 Locomotive Pack Vol. 2 (https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/rolling_stock/locomotive2/class_37_locomotive_pack_vol_2)
– BR Class 31 Loco Add-On (https://store.steampowered.com/app/222583/Train_Simulator_BR_Class_31_Loco_AddOn/)
– Class 31 Enhancement Pack (https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/enhancements/locomotive/class_31_enhancement_pack)
– Class 50 Locomotive Pack (https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/rolling_stock/locomotive2/class_50_locomotive_pack)
– YGB Seacow PlusPak Advanced (https://www.justtrains.net/product/ygb-seacow-pluspak)
– YQA Parr Wagon Pack (https://store.steampowered.com/app/326047/TS_Marketplace_YQA_Parr_Wagon_Pack/)
– YQA Super Tench Wagon Pack (https://store.steampowered.com/app/326049/TS_Marketplace_YQA_Super_Tench_Wagon_Pack/)
– Sky & Weather Enhancement Pack (https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=197)