[JG] 2F19 0616 Crewe [CRE] to Liverpool Lime Street [LIV]26th April 2022
Scenario Type: Standard
Route: ATS Chat Moss
Track Covered: Manchester Piccadilly to Liverpool Lime Street
Duration: 69 minutes
Traction: Northern 319369 (4 Coaches)
In this scenario you are to take Northern service 2F19 Crewe to Liverpool Lime Street from Manchester Piccadilly to its final destination, calling at Manchester Oxford Road, Deansgate, Eccles, Patricroft, Newton-le-Willows, Earlestown, St. Helens Junction, Lea Green, Rainhill, Whiston, Huyton, Wavertree Technology Park and Edge Hill along the way.
You will leave Manchester Piccadilly on time, but other delayed services may cause problems later on.
Please note: Please note: Do not ‘TAB’ any signals unless you are instructed to do so.
This is what I call a ‘real time’ scenario. This means all services are running, as far as possible, according to the times documented on https://www.realtimetrains.co.uk, including delays and cancellations. As long as the information was available and applicable I used the appropriate vehicles and vehicle numbers for player and AI trains.
In this particular scenario I used class 158’s to replace class 195’s and class 323’s to replace class 331’s, as the latter are not available for TS2022
Extract the included ‘Content’ folder into your Railworks directory (e.g. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\RailWorks).
Please note: Several of the listed items have their own payware and/or freeware requirements that may not be listed here! Links for all requirements are provided in the included manual.
– Birmingham Cross City Line: Lichfield – Bromsgrove & Redditch Route Add-On
– East Coast Main Line London-Peterborough Route Add-On
– Network SouthEast Class 159 DMU Add-On
– WCML South: London Euston – Birmingham Route Add-On
– BR Class 150/1 DMU Add-On
– Chatham Main & Medway Valley Lines Route Add-On (Static only)
– Train Simulator: EWS Class 66 v2.0 Loco Add-On (Static only)
Alan Thomson Sim:
– ATS Chat Moss – Manchester Stations to Liverpool Lime Street via the Chat Moss
– Class 319 Electric Multiple Unit Pack Vol. 1
– Class 800-803 Enhancement Pack
– Class 158/159 (Cummins) Enhancement Pack
– Class 158 (Perkins) Enhancement Pack
– Class 150/1 Enhancement Pack
– Class 390 Sound Pack
– Class 66 Enhancement Pack (Static only)
– Sky & Weather Enhancement Pack (Not required but recommended)
– Class 153 DMU Advanced
– Class 60 Advanced (Static only)
– JT Common Library (Comes with most Just Trains Routes)
Alan Thomson Sim:
– Transport for Wales Class 158
– Class 319 TrainFX Destinations v2
– Class 158 – Northern Variants
– Class 323 – Arriva Northern & Centro Liveries
– Drax Biomass Wagons (Public Beta v1.3) (Static only)
– Class 66 GBRf 2018+ (Static only)
Major Wales Design:
– Class 153/155 Revamp Pack
– Class 390 Revamp Pack
– Class 60 pack (Static only)
26/04/2022 – V1.00: Initial Release