[JG] 1Z71 1622 Paignton [PGN] to Doncaster [DON]21st August 2022
Scenario Type: Standard
Route: Berks and Hants to Bristol and Penzance V3 (works with V2)
Track Covered: Paignton to Exeter St. Davids
Duration: 51 minutes
Traction: LSL 43046 + 9 Mk3 Coaches + 43049
On Juy 20th 2022 LSL operated a rail tour service, the ‘Torbay Riviera Pullman’, from Doncaster to Paignton and return. In this scenario you are to take the return service, 1Z71, from Paignton to Exeter, calling at Torquay only along the way. Your service is scheduled to stop at Dawlish Warren to let another train pass. The dispatcher may however let you proceed as you are a high speed train without planned stops between Torquay and Bristol Temple Meads.
You may encounter adverse signals. Please do not ‘TAB’ any signals!
This is what I call a ‘real time’ scenario. This means all services are running, as far as possible, according to the times documented on https://www.realtimetrains.co.uk, including delays and cancellations. As long as the information was available and applicable I used the appropriate vehicles and vehicle numbers for player and AI trains.
Extract the included ‘Content’ folder into your Railworks directory (e.g. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\RailWorks).
Please note: Several of the listed items have their own payware and/or freeware requirements that may not be listed here! Links for all requirements are provided in the included manual.
– East Coast Main Line London-Peterborough Route
– Network SouthEast Class 159 DMU Add-On
– European Loco & Asset Pack
– Class 43 (VP185)/Mk3 Enhancement Pack
– Class 43 (MTU)/Mk3 Enhancement Pack
– Class 800-803 Enhancement Pack
– Class 150/2 Diesel Multiple Unit Pack
– Class 158/159 (Cummins) Enhancement Pack (Static only)
– Signal Enhancement Pack (should run without)
– Sky & Weather Enhancement Pack (Not required but recommended)
Alan Thomson Sim:
– Berks and Hants to Bristol and Penzance V2
– Class 43(049): BR InterCity Swallow (Modern)
Major Wales Design:
– Class 43 Revamp Pack
– LSL ‘Midland Pullman’ HST
– Class 158 Plawwie Patch (Not required but recommended)
– Class 166 – Great Western Railway
– Class 166 – FGW Plain Blue
20/08/2022 – V1.0: Initial Release
10/02/2023 – V1.1: Added AP Signal EP features, verified BHBP V3 compatibility, minor improvements