December 2020 WTT North Wales Coastal Scenario Pack (limited requirements)27th December 2020
A pack of 6 scenarios for DTGs now retired North Wales Coastal, all taken from the working timetable in December 2020.
1.1 1D82 09:51 Crewe – Holyhead
1.2 1R24 07:35 Chester – London Euston
1.3 1H90 14:40 Llandudno – Manchester Airport
1.4 1K13 15:54 Chester – Crewe / 1D60 16:24 Crewe – Chester
1.5 1K20 20:32 Holyhead – Crewe
1.6 1W93 13:27 Shrewsbury – Holyhead
Requirements are listed below:
Requirements for all scenarios:
– North Wales Coastal + Extension(steam, now retired)
– South Wales Coastal (Bristol – Cardiff) (steam, now retired)
– Armstrong Powerhouse Class 175 EP (AP, currently retired)
– Major Wales Class 175 reskins (TfW ,and Ex-ATW, both available from https://
– Thompson-Ovvee Class150/2 (steam, nowretired)
– Class 150 reskin in Arriva Rail North livery (from superalbs, https://superalbs.weebly.com/
– Class 221 Reskins: Avanti West Coast, and Ex-Virgin (from ATS https://
alanthomsonsim.com/?download=avanti-wc-voyager-north-wales-coast and https://
– S9BL Class390 (OLD version, available on Steam) and Avanti West Coast Half Livery reskin
– Thompson WCML Trent Valley Line (from Steam)
Each scenario has their individual requirements listed below, as they vary between them (EG only scenarios that go via Crewe need the 390 and Trent Valley), and hence you might have enough requirements for some but not all scenarios.
A comprehensive guide to all scenarios, and driver train timetables is provided. Enjoy.