British Rail – Scottish Region Scenario Pack11th December 2020
Set in 1980s Scotland you’ll have a mix of passenger runs on various Diesel and Electric stock reminiscent of that era on various routes.
All scenario’s are based roughly around more modern timetabling unfortunately with some additions and edits to suit the stock and services at those times through some separate research.
The pack should hopefully provide some fun and sometimes challenging runs. Although the routes themselves aren’t based exactly around the 80’s, hopefully the stock used will help provide the sense you’re
driving in 1980s Scotland in an era where Diesel still reigned supreme.
The Scenario’s included are:
1L32 1934 Aberdeen – Glasgow Queen St – A short night time scenario in a class 37 consist where you take over a service on it’s last leg to Queen St from Larbert.
2J82 1230 Glasgow Queen St – Edinburgh – Driving a Class 47 consist with a trailing DMSO cab, you’ll take this afternoon service on various stops to Edinburgh.
2S05 0646 Motherwell Dalmuir pt.1 – Driving a Class 314 in BR Transclyde Blue Livery in 1984 when the 314s where gradually being liveried into Strathclyde ‘Red’, you’ll take this winter morning service from Dalmuir to Glasgow Central Low Level.
2S05 0646 Motherwell Dalmuir pt.2 – Continuing from part 1 at the Exhibition Center after bypassing Anderston Station due to passenger access issues, you’ll finish the service at Dalmuir calling at stations via Yoker but beware of the snow.
2G64 20:13 Cowdenbeath – Edinburgh – A summer’s evening shuttle service from Cowdenbeath to Edinburgh calling at all stop en route in a Class 105 DMU.
Route requirements are:
Rivett Games Suburban Glasgow Northwest (https://store.steampowered.com/app/1364036/Train_Simulator_Suburban_Glasgow_Northwest_Springburn__Helensburgh_Route_AddOn/)
Edinburgh – Glasgow (https://store.steampowered.com/app/65216/Train_Simulator_EdinburghGlasgow_Route_AddOn/)
WCML North (https://store.steampowered.com/app/24083/Train_Simulator_West_Coast_Main_Line_North_Route_AddOn/)
Fife Circle (https://store.steampowered.com/app/1211470/Train_Simulator_Fife_Circle_Line_Edinburgh__Dunfermline_Route_AddOn/)
Stock Requirements are:
– European Loco & Asset Pack (included with most routes however also available here: https://store.steampowered.com/app/208300/Train_Simulator_European_Loco__Asset_Pack/)
– Armstrong Powerhouse Class 314/315 Electric Multiple Unit Pack(https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/rolling_stock/multiple_unit2/class_314-315_electric_multiple_unit_pack)
– Armstrong Powerhouse Class 303 Sound pack (https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/sounds/multiple_unit3/class_303_sound_pack)
– Armstrong Powerhouse Class 47 Sound pack (https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/sounds/locomotive3/class_47_sound_pack_pro)
– Armstrong Powerhouse Class 101/117/121 Sound Pack (https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/sounds/multiple_unit3/class_101_117_121_sound_pack_pro)
– Armstrong Powerhouse Class 37 Locomotive Pack Vol. 2 (https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/rolling_stock/locomotive2/class_37_locomotive_pack_vol_2)
– Armstrong Powerhouse Class 43 MTU enhancement (https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/enhancements/locomotive/class_43_mtu-mk3_enhancement_pack)
– Armstrong Powerhouse Class 43 Valenta enhancement (https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/enhancements/locomotive/class_43_valenta-mk3_enhancement_pack)
– Armstrong Powerhouse Mk1 Coach Pack (https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/rolling_stock/coach/mk1_coach_pack_vol_1)
– Armstrong Powerhouse Mk2D-F Coach Pack (https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/rolling_stock/coach/mk2d-f_coach_pack)
– Armstrong Powerhouse Mk2F DBSO Coach Pack(https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/rolling_stock/coach/mk2f_dbso_coach_pack)
– DTG Strathclyde Class 101 (https://store.steampowered.com/app/222564/Train_Simulator_Strathclyde_Class_101_DMU_AddOn/)
– DTG Class 31 (https://store.steampowered.com/app/222583/Train_Simulator_BR_Class_31_Loco_AddOn/)
– DTG Class 27 (https://store.steampowered.com/app/258661/Train_Simulator_BR_Class_27_Loco_AddOn/)
– DTG BR Class 73 ‘Gatwick Express’ (https://store.steampowered.com/app/258659/Train_Simulator_BR_Class_73_Gatwick_Express_Loco_AddOn/)
– BR Blue Pack (https://store.steampowered.com/app/325977/Train_Simulator_BR_Blue_Pack_Loco_AddOn/)
– BR Blue Diesel/Electric (https://store.steampowered.com/app/376950/Train_Simulator_BR_Blue_Diesel_Electric_Pack_Loco_AddOn/)
UK Class 47 Pack (https://www.trainsimdev.com/forum/downloads.php?view=detail&df_id=41)
VP/MDS BR Class 105, Blue & Grey Livery (Scottish Destinations) (https://www.vulcanproductions.co.uk/diesel.html)
**Class 27 ‘BR Blue TOPS Eastfield Depot’ (https://www.dpsimulation.org.uk/rf72locomotives.html)
**Class 27 ‘BR Blue TOPS Haymarket Depot’ (https://www.dpsimulation.org.uk/rf72locomotives.html)
** You need the Armstrong Powerhouse Class 40 Extra Stock pack given freely on their website for these reskins to work.
Driveable DBSO Patch for AP Mk2 DBSO and Scotrail DBSO Reskin V2.0 (https://alanthomsonsim.com/?download=driveable-dbso-patch-for-ap-mk2-dbso)
AP Sky/Weather Enhancement (https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/enhancements/general/sky_weather_enhancement_pack))
AP Track Enhancment (https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/enhancements/general/track_enhancement_pack)
To install the pack, copy the Content folder into your Railworks directory. Each Scenario will show the abbreviation [GG-BR]
Any issues with the scenarios, drop me a comment.