[blk11] 2M33 10:07 South Croydon – Milton Keynes Central25th November 2022
Scenario for WCML South (from Steam/DTG). Duration: 65 mins.
Drive Southern 377202 with the hourly South London to Milton Keynes service in the pouring November rain. This scenario starts on the move at Mitre Bridge Junction (Willesden).
– Chatham Main Line: London – Dover & Ramsgate Route Add-On (and/or any other Chatham Main Line edition)
– Portsmouth Direct Line: London Waterloo – Portsmouth Route Add-On
– WCML South: London – Birmingham Route Add-On
– EWS Class 66 v2.0 Loco Add-On
– Freightliner Class 66 v2.0 Loco Add-On
– Class 150/1 DMU Add-On
– Voyager Advanced 2019
– Cargowaggon IWB PlusPak
from Armstrong Powerhouse:
– Class 90/Mk3 DVT Pack
– Class 321 EMU Pack
– Class 150/1 Enhancement Pack
– Class 350 Enhancement Pack
– Class 375/377 Enhancement Pack
– Class 390 Sound Pack
– FSA/FTA Wagon Pack
To drive this scenario with the intended weather, Armstrong Powerhouse’s Sky & Weather Enhancement Pack must be installed.
from Major Wales Design:
– Class 390 Revamp Pack
1.0 – Initial Release