This is a scenario for ATS’s Kings Cross to Kings Lynn & Peterborough to Cambridge merged route and is based on the real world timetable data and running information for 10th August 2022, as provided by RealTimeTrains.
Following disruption caused by a train fault in the Thameslink Core, many services between London and Peterborough/Cambridge are experiencing delays. As a result, their return workings towards London are also facing varying levels of delays.
You are in charge of unit 700120 on service 9J19, the 0856 from Peterborough to Horsham. Due to the late arrival of the inbound service, you will be departing Peterborough approximately 26 minutes late. To help minimise further delays your stopping schedule has been modified to only call at St Neots, Stevenage and Finsbury Park, where another driver will take over and continue through London to Horsham.
The following add-ons, enhancement packs and reskins (and their dependencies) are required to run this scenario:
– East Coast Main Line London – Peterborough
– Chatham Main Line
– InterCity Class 91
– Class 170 ‘Turbostar’ DMU
– Grand Central Class 180 ‘Adelante’ DMU
– Thameslink BR Class 700 EMU
– Class 91/Mk4 Enhancement Pack
– Class 168/170/171 Enhancement Pack
– Class 377/379/387 Enhancement Pack
– Class 700/707/717 Enhancement Pack
– Class 800-803 Enhancement Pack
– Sky & Weather Enhancement Pack
– Kings Cross to Kings Lynn & Peterborough to Cambridge
– InterCity 225 LNER/VTEC Pack
– Class 80x extra equipments patch
Major Wales Design
– Class 180 Revamp Pack
– AP Class 700/707/717 EP Patch
Difficulty – Medium
Duration – 65 minutes