[G.G.S} 80s Banker Locos8th March 2022
1980s Lickey Banker Locos
37191 & 37305 are your Lickey banker locos and the next train that requires a shove up the hill is a summer holiday extra service with 37003, a loco not quite suited to haul such a load up the famous Lickey incline.
• Birmingham Cross City Line: Route – (Steam)
• BR Class 45 ‘Peak’ Loco – (Steam)
• Class 37 Locomotive Pack Vol. 2 – (Armstrong Powerhouse)
• Mk1 Coach Pack Vol. 1 – (Armstrong Powerhouse)
• FSA/FTA Wagon Pack – (Armstrong Powerhouse)
• Blue/Grey Class 117/118 (+ Own requirements) – (Vulcan Productions)
– Please make sure your ‘Auto coupling’ option is unticked in the main menus.
– DO NOT swap cabs unless stated to do so.
Also I do recommend that TS is run from a fresh start up and not right after another session.
Hope you still enjoy this (More for fun) 20 minute ish scenario.