2E70 16:06 Balloch – Airdrie6th November 2020
A peak time run from Balloch to Airdrie calling at most stops via Singer to Bellgrove where you will handover to the next driver for the rest of the journey and the end of your shift.
This is set to the midweek 2019/20 Scotrail timetable.
– The Class 314 although removed from service by Scotrail in 2019, is in to replace the Class 318 as no suitable stock for this is available yet.
List of requirements.
– Route requirement is Rivett Games Suburban Glasgow Northwest (https://store.steampowered.com/app/1364036/Train_Simulator_Suburban_Glasgow_Northwest_Springburn__Helensburgh_Route_AddOn/)
– Armstrong Powerhouse Class 314/315 Electric Multiple Unit Pack(https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/rolling_stock/multiple_unit2/class_314-315_electric_multiple_unit_pack)
– Armstrong Powerhouse Class 321 Electric Multiple Unit Pack(https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/rolling_stock/multiple_unit2/class_321_electric_multiple_unit_pack)
– Armstrong Powerhouse Class 156 Diesel Multiple Unit Pack (https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/rolling_stock/multiple_unit2/class_156_diesel_multiple_unit_pack)
– Class 320 LED Patch – https://www.major.wales/patches
Recommended having the Sky/Weather pack from Armstrong Powerhouse as well (https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/enhancements/general/sky_weather_enhancement_pack)
Runtime: 50-55 Mins