2B13 07:23 London Blackfriars – Tonbridge (2003)31st March 2022
In July 2003, a class 365 was strangely diagrammed on one of the morning stopping services between Victoria and Sevenoaks. 2B13 was extended to Tonbridge, where the unit then ran empty to Ashford and formed a service later in the day. You will take 365511 on this service as far as Swanley on 28th July 2003, not long before 365s were withdrawn on services on the South Central Region.
– Chatham Mainline London Victoria to Ramsgate & Dover Priory
– NSE Class 421 4CIG EMU*
– NSE Class 423 4VEP EMU*
– East Coast Mainline South
– Class 365 Enhancement Pack
– Class 465 Enhancement Pack Volume 1^*
– Class 375/377 Enhancement Pack*
– Class 319 EMU Volume 2*
– Class 421/423 Sound Pack*
– Weather Enhancement Pack
DP Simulation (RF72)
– Class 421 4CIG ‘Connex’ RF72 Reskin*
– Class 423 4VEP ‘Connex’ RF72 Reskin*
*- denotes non-essential
^- denotes that this piece of DLC has its own requirements. It is essential that you have these requirements for the AI to show correctly in the scenario.
To install, copy the ‘Content’ folder into your main Railworks folder.
Any feedback is really appreciated 😊 Enjoy!