23:27 Springburn-Partick > Yoker Depot2nd November 2020
A nice relaxing, late night limited stop service from Springburn to Partick then on to Yoker Depot. You’ll call at Belgrove, High St, Queen St, Charing Cross and Partick. You’ll take the train into the depot at Yoker to finish your shift.
This is set to the the 2019/20 Scotrail timetable. AI is practically none existent as this is a late night service
although you do follow a late night Motherwell – Garscadden service after Charing Cross.
– The Class 314 although removed from service by Scotrail in 2019, is in to replace the Class 318 as no suitable stock for this is available yet.
List of requirements.
– Route requirement is Rivett Games Suburban Glasgow Northwest (https://store.steampowered.com/app/1364036/Train_Simulator_Suburban_Glasgow_Northwest_Springburn__Helensburgh_Route_AddOn/)
– Armstrong Powerhouse Class 314/315 Electric Multiple Unit Pack(https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/rolling_stock/multiple_unit2/class_314-315_electric_multiple_unit_pack)
– Armstrong Powerhouse Class 321 Electric Multiple Unit Pack(https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/rolling_stock/multiple_unit2/class_321_electric_multiple_unit_pack)
– Class 320 Scotrail LED patch (https://www.major.wales/patches)
Running TIme: 45 – 50 mins