1Z41 07.48 London Victoria – Macclesfield (2011)19th April 2020
Hi, and thank you for downloading this scenario for the Midland Main Line London to Bedford route.
To install, simply copy the enclosed ‘Content’ folder to your Railworks folder. This is a ‘Standard’ scenario and is named “[MJC] 1Z41 0748 London Victoria – Macclesfield“.
Saturday 30th July saw UK Railtours running this excursion that gave daytrippers the choice of several attractions in Derbyshire, Staffordshire, and south Cheshire. Having joined the Midland Main Line at Cricklewood, you will be driving as far as Bedford. Year : 2011
The following are required to ensure that the scenario functions correctly :
* From STEAM :
– Midland Main Line London – Bedford route add-on https://store.steampowered.com/app/277760/Train_Simulator_Midland_Main_Line_LondonBedford_Route_AddOn/
– First Capital Connect Class 377 EMU add-on https://store.steampowered.com/app/222541/Train_Simulator_First_Capital_Connect_Class_377_EMU_AddOn/
* Armstrong Powerhouse https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/ :
– Class 43 (VP185) / Mark 3 enhancement pack (and associated requirements)
– Class 67 enhancement pack (and associated requirements)
– Class 319 EMU pack volume 1
– Mark 1 coach pack volume 1
– Mark 2A – 2C coach pack
* From Just Trains :
– Class 222 Advanced 2019 https://www.justtrains.net/product/class-222-advanced-2019
– Common Library – Included with any Just Trains route released since Newcastle – Edinburgh
* From Backdated Train Sim
– Armstrong Powerhouse Riviera Trains Great Briton Mk. 2 and Mk. 1 Pack https://backdatedtrainsim.weebly.com/coaching-stock.html
The following are NOT required to ensure that the scenario functions correctly, however they will add to the immersion :
* From Armstrong Powerhouse https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/ :
– Sky and Weather enhancement pack.
* From Alan Thomson Sim :
– Class 222 destination upgrade by Clowes https://alanthomsonsim.com/?download=class-222-destination-upgrade
You will be following a First Capital Connect semi-fast service all the way to Bedford. No need for ETS supply to the train on this fine morning. Breakfast is being served in the dining cars so do your best to avoid spilling the baked beans. You have booked calls at St.Albans City, and Bedford where you will be relieved. Maximum speed for this train is 100mph. Passengers on board have the choice of a visit to the Churnet Valley Railway, watching a performance of “The Pirates of Penzance” in Buxton Opera House, or a trip to a stately home and gardens.
I do hope you enjoy this scenario.