1V33 06.30 Manchester Piccadilly – Milford Haven (2021)21st March 2022
Hi, and thank you for downloading this 45 minute scenario for the fantastic West Coast Main Line Midlands and North West route, phase 4.
To install, simply copy the enclosed ‘Content’ folder to your Railworks folder. This is a ‘Standard’ scenario, and is named “[MJC] 1V33 06.30 Manchester Piccadilly – Milford Haven”.
Hello driver, you join this run on the move approaching Kidsgrove. There has been a signal failure in the Wilmslow area on the booked route for this service. TFW Crewe drivers sign the route via Stoke for diversionary purposes, allowing you to divert that way in order to reach Crewe. You will be reversing at Stoke station and then backtrack via Kidsgrove to reach Crewe. Year: 2021
The following are required to ensure that the scenario functions correctly:
* From Alan Thomson Sim
– West Coast Main Line Midlands and North West Phase 4 (Stoke Loop) https://alanthomsonsim.com/downloads/west-coast-mainline-midlands-and-northwest-aka-missing-link/
– Class 323 Arriva Northern & Centro liveries (and associated requirements) https://alanthomsonsim.com/downloads/class-323-arriva-northern-centro-liveries/
– Class 220/221 Updated Consists by Leander https://alanthomsonsim.com/downloads/jt-class-220-221-no-driver-no-passengers-pack/
* Armstrong Powerhouse https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/ :
– Class 156 DMU
– Class 175 enhancement pack v2.0 (and associated requirements)
– Class 350 enhancement pack (and associated requirements)
* From Just Trains:
– Voyager Advanced 2019 https://www.justtrains.net/product/voyager-advanced-2019
The following are NOT required to ensure that the scenario functions correctly, however they will add to the immersion:
* From Armstrong Powerhouse https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/ :
– Class 66 enhancement pack (and associated requirements)
– Class 67 enhancement pack (and associated requirements)
– Class 150/2 DMU
– Mark 1 coach pack volume 1
– JNA-C wagon pack
– Sky and Weather enhancement pack.
I do hope you enjoy this scenario.