1T15 05:55 King’s Lynn – London King’s Cross (2004)5th April 2022
Take the first WAGN service of the day on a lovely summer’s morning from King’s Lynn into London in August 2004. You will join another 4-car unit at Cambridge to form an 8-coach service into London.
Alan Thomson Simulation
– King’s Cross – King’s Lynn
– Class 365 Enhancement Pack
– Class 317 EMU
– Class 313 EMU*
– Class 91 Enhancement Pack^*
– Class 43 (Valenta)/MK3 Enhancement Pack^*
– Class 170 Enhancement Pack^*
– Class 158 Cummins Enhancement Pack^*
*- denotes non-essential
^- denotes that this piece of DLC has its own requirements. It is essential that you have these requirements for the AI to show correctly in the scenario.
To install, copy the ‘Content’ folder into your main Railworks folder.
Any feedback is really appreciated 😊 Enjoy!