1K54 13.27 Crewe – Stafford (1998)12th August 2019
Hi, and thank you for downloading this scenario.
To install, simply copy the enclosed ‘Content’ folder to your Railworks folder. This is a ‘Standard’ scenario and is named “[MJC] 1K54 1327 Crewe – Stafford”
On a bitterly cold January morning prepare 37422 at Edge Hill depot, run ECS to Crewe and form a service to Stafford. Due to the cold weather, this set was late being released off maintenance and missed its booked path empty to Chester, where 1K54 starts. A class 150 has been found to start the service from Chester as far as Crewe, and the plan is that the loco-hauled set will take over from there.
Once prepared make sure the ETH supply is on to warm the coaches and depart for Crewe. You will connect out of the class 150 from Chester then work in passenger service to Stafford where the loco will need to run-round ready for the return working.
The following are required to ensure that the scenario functions correctly :
* From Alan Thomson Sim :
– West Coast Main Line – Midlands and North West route (including all requirements) https://alanthomsonsim.com/?download=west-coast-mainline-midlands-and-northwest-aka-missing-link
* From Armstrong Powerhouse https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/ :
– Class 37 pack volume 1
– Sky and Weather enhancement pack
– Mark 2A – 2C coach pack
– Mark 2D – 2F coach pack
– Class 90 + DVT pack (and associated requirements)
– Class 150/1 enhancement pack (and associated requirements)
– Class 158 Cummins enhancement pack (and associated requirements)
* From STEAM :
– BR Blue class 08 add-on livery (and associated requirements) https://store.steampowered.com/app/275804/BR_Blue_Class_08_Addon_Livery/
– BR Class 87 loco https://store.steampowered.com/app/222586/Train_Simulator_BR_Class_87_Loco_AddOn/
* From EWS Simulations : Class 87 Virgin Trains pack http://spookywestie.weebly.com/87vt.html
* From Fastline Simulation : AST-01 Battery TSR Sign pack (free) http://www.fastline-simulation.co.uk/index.php/free-stuff/185-ast-01-battery-tsr-signs
The following are NOT required to ensure that the scenario functions correctly, however they will add to the immersion.
* From Armstrong Powerhouse https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/ : Class 150/2 pack.
* From STEAM : – BR Class 86 loco https://store.steampowered.com/app/208379/Train_Simulator_Class_86_Loco_AddOn/
A scenario guide is included in the zip file, and you will need to be aware of the class 37 ‘cold start’ procedures, detailed in the manual for the loco.
I hope you enjoy this scenario.