1G81 18.22 Holyhead – Birmingham New Street (1999)9th January 2021
Hi, and thank you for downloading this 65 minute scenario for the fantastic West Coast Main Line Midlands and North West route, phase 3.
To install, simply copy the enclosed ‘Content’ folder to your Railworks folder. This is a ‘Standard’ scenario, and is named “[MJC] 1G81 1822 Holyhead – Birmingham New St”.
To meet heavy demand from ferry foot passenger traffic, on Sunday evenings two of First North Western’s loco-hauled rakes of coaches are combined and double-headed on an out-and-back run between Holyhead and Birmingham. Drive this service, calling at Stafford, Wolverhampton, and Birmingham New Street. On this date a pair of un-refurbished lovelies, 37371 and 37057 “Viking”, were employed in place of the booked class 37/4s. Maximum speed is 80mph. You begin in NRN area 065, and will change to area 061 just south of Stafford. Year : 1999.
The following are required to ensure that the scenario functions correctly:
* From Alan Thomson Sim
– West Coast Main Line Midlands and North West Phase 3 https://alanthomsonsim.com/?download=west-coast-mainline-midlands-and-northwest-aka-missing-link
– HST Branded Virgin West Coast & Cross Country by James Ivell https://alanthomsonsim.com/?download=hst-branded-virgin-west-coast-cross-country-pack
– Virgin Trains West Coast Loco-Hauled Pack by Bodge-It TMD https://alanthomsonsim.com/?download=virgin-trains-west-coast-loco-hauled-pack
– Virgin Trains Class 87 Reskin Pack by Spookiewestie https://alanthomsonsim.com/?download=virgin-trains-class-87-reskin-pack
– Manchester Stations – Huddersfield route by Pennine Pacer https://alanthomsonsim.com/?download=manchester-stations-to-huddersfield-v2-1
– Centro Class 323 by Pennine Pacer https://alanthomsonsim.com/?download=centro-class-323
* Armstrong Powerhouse https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/ :
– Class 37 Volume 1
– Class 37 Volume 2
– Class 43 (Valenta) / Mark 3 enhancement pack (and associated requirements)
– Class 66 enhancement pack (and associated requirements)
– Class 86 enhancement pack (and associated requirements)
– Class 86 / 87 sound pack
– Class 90 / Mark 3 DVT pack (and associated requirements)
– Class 150/1 enhancement pack (and associated requirements)
– Class 150/2 DMU
– Class 156 DMU
– Class 158 (Cummins) enhancement pack (and associated requirements)
– Class 158 (Perkins) enhancement pack (and associated requirements)
– Mark 1 coach pack volume 1
– Mark 2A-2C coach pack
– Mark 2D-2F coach pack
* From STEAM:
– West Coast Main Line North https://store.steampowered.com/app/24083/Train_Simulator_West_Coast_Main_Line_North_Route_AddOn/
– West Coast Main Line over Shap https://store.steampowered.com/app/222613/Train_Simulator_West_Coast_Main_Line_Over_Shap_Route_AddOn/
– EWS / Freightliner Class 08 https://store.steampowered.com/app/222578/Train_Simulator_EWS__Freightliner_Class_08s_Loco_AddOn/
– ZCA Sea Urchin EWS https://store.steampowered.com/app/326011/EWS_ZCA_Sea_Urchins_ex_VDA_Wagon_Pack/
* Just Trains:
– Class 153 DMU Advanced https://www.justtrains.net/product/class-153-dmu-advanced
The following are NOT required to ensure that the scenario functions correctly, however they will add to the immersion:
* From Armstrong Powerhouse https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/ :
– Sky and Weather enhancement pack.
* From STEAM:
– Class 57/0 Freightliner loco pack
I do hope you enjoy this scenario.