1G23 17:20 Waterloo to Portsmouth Harbour18th July 2021
This is a scenario for the Portsmouth Direct Line: London Waterloo – Portsmouth route.
You take over service 1G23, formed of a CEP and BEP from Guildford to Portsmouth Harbour before taking the train to Fratton Depot. Your train has just arrived at Guildford from London via the New Guildford Line, one of the few trains per day to Portsmouth to do so. Year: 2003.
• Portsmouth Direct Line: London Waterloo – Portsmouth
• Class 421 4CIG
• Class 423 4VEP
From Armstrong Powerhouse:
• Class 411/412 Electric Multiple Unit Pack
• Class 158/159 (Cummins) Enhancement Pack (and associated requirements)
• Class 375/377 Enhancement Pack (and associated requirements)
Alan Thomson Sim:
• Class 421 South West Trains
• Class 423 South West Trains
• Class 421/422/423 Sound Pack (Discontinued)
• Sky & Weather Enhancement Pack (latest version 2021-07-15)
If there are any issues then please let me know with a comment below. Enjoy!