1A90 05.45 London Victoria – Brighton (2020)15th June 2020
Hi, and thank you for downloading this scenario for the London to Brighton route.
To install, simply copy the enclosed ‘Content’ folder to your Railworks folder. This is a ‘Standard’ scenario and is named “[MJC] 1A90 London Victoria – Brighton”.
On a fine June Sunday morning, drive a Southern stopping service between East Croydon and Brighton. Year : 2020
The following are required to ensure that the scenario functions correctly :
* From STEAM :
– London to Brighton route https://store.steampowered.com/app/208280/Train_Simulator_London_to_Brighton_Route_AddOn/
* Armstrong Powerhouse https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/ :
– Class 375/377 enhancement pack (and associated requirements)
– Class 66 enhancement pack (and associated requirements)
– JNA-C Wagon pack
* From Alan Thomson Sim
– Desiro City Pack – Class 700/707/717 (and associated requirements) https://alanthomsonsim.com/?download=desiro-city-pack-class-700-707-717
* Just Trains
– Common Assets – Included with any Just Trains route released after Newcastle – Edinburgh
– JJA Autoballaster Advanced https://www.justtrains.net/product/jja-autoballaster-pluspak
The following are NOT required to ensure that the scenario functions correctly, however they will add to the immersion :
* From Armstrong Powerhouse https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/ :
– Sky and Weather enhancement pack.
– Class 313 EMU pack (static consist only).
* From Superalbs https://superalbs.weebly.com/train-sim-reskins.html :
– Class 387 GTR Gatwick Express reskin (and associated requirements – static consist only)
This scenario should last around 70 minutes. As per your diagram you have just relieved this service at East Croydon. Open the doors and get yourself set up ready to depart at 06.09. You will call at Redhill, Horley, Gatwick Airport, Three Bridges, Haywards Heath, Wivelsfield, Burgess Hill, Hassocks, Preston Park, and Brighton. Overnight engineering possessions are still in place, although they are in the process of being handed back. On arrival at Brighton, you will be attaching an additional unit to form a 12 coach train ready for the return working to London.
I do hope you enjoy this scenario.