Problem with TS2021 Chatham Main And Medway Valley route.

Alan Thomson Simulation Forums Alan Thomson Simulation Forums General Discussion Problem with TS2021 Chatham Main And Medway Valley route.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Mike Harris
    Participant

I purchased this route from Steam as part of a package, and all the routes work ok apart from this one. It fails to run due to lack of rolling stock, most of the scenery, and even the track. I have validated all the game files with steam, no good, and uninstalled an reinstalled steam and TS2021
    twice, but the result is still the same. Anyone else had problems with this route, or can give me any help please.
    Mike Harris.

CarrotPie
    Participant

Hi,

Try deleting the following folders:
    \steamapps\common\RailWorks\Assets\DTG\Class59Pack01\
    \steamapps\common\RailWorks\Assets\DTG\MedwayValleyLine
    \steamapps\common\RailWorks\Assets\DTG\LondonGillingham
    \steamapps\common\RailWorks\Content\Routes\00000066-c000-0000-0000-000000002016
    \steamapps\common\RailWorks\Content\Routes\00000066-0000-0000-0000-000000002016
    \steamapps\common\RailWorks\Assets\DTG\LondonGillingham

Then reinstall the route, validate and double-check. Also, did you get it free or discounted?

Mike Harris
    Participant

Hi, I have looked in the assets/DTG folder, and of those you list I only have Medway Valley Line, and not Class59Pack01 or LondonGillingham.
    I have unistalled steam and trainsim toally twice, including the files from C/Users/mike/AppData/Local/Steam to try and remove all traces which may cause a problem, but running out of ideas now.
    I will delete the two route folders and the London Gillingham from DTG,but how do I just reinstall the one route please, is thi by unticking the box in Train Simulator properties – routes, and then re-ticking?
    The route came as part of a steam package in the winter sale, and include TS2021, Clinchfield, East Midlands Coal, Fife Circle, and Norddeutche-Bahn. I alredy had TS2021, so that was surlplus, and these routes work fine.
    Thanks for you time on this, it is driving me mad,still awaiting a response from Dovetail

CarrotPie
    Participant

If you don’t have LondonGillingham, that’s probably why it doesn’t work. Where dors the error message come yp and what does it say?

Mike Harris
    Participant

Hi, the error message is the black box, says Consist Builder – Can’t Load Rail Vehicle – Class 375/7 DMOS etc. I have two pc’s and the have installed slightly differently, maybe because one is Win7 and the other Win10. The win10 machine includes both Chatham and Medway in DTG, but the old win7 machine has only Medway Valley, and neitherHave Class59. Had a reply from Dovetail asking for some data, which I have sent to them. Run out of ideas for now, even tried swapping some of the files copied from a PC that has the route working, but no joy.
    Cheers.

CarrotPie
    Participant

In RailWorks\Assets\DTG\LondonGillingham\RailVehicles\Electric\Class375, what folders do you have and do all of them have a least 1 GeoPcDx file? If not that could be why. Also, what scenario(s) are you trying and do you have all the requirements?

Mike Harris
    Participant

Hi, in In RailWorks\Assets\DTG\LondonGillingham\RailVehicles\Electric\Class375, there are two folders, Engine, and InputMappers, and these are all .bin files.
    I just tried to put a screenshot on here, but won’t let me. No GeoPcDx files that I can see.

CarrotPie
    Participant

Well that’ll be why, as GeoPcDx files make up the train. Other than reinstalling and validating , which you’ve done already, I’m now at a loss too! Is the scenario using the default 375 or the AP pack? Also, have DTG come back?

Mike Harris
    Participant

Hi, my last reply disappeared. I have the 375pack01 in dtg, but no Geo files in it. Ihad a reply from Dovetail, and sent them the requested files etc, so waiting to hear back now. As the pack in DTG seems lacking in data, I may import one from somebody else, and try replacing it, who knows.

Liam Brooks
    Participant

Hello there, I am having a similar problem where none of the route assets are loading and I have none of the rolling stock that is used on the CM&MVL

Mike Harris
    Participant

Hi Liam, well at least it is not just me then. Did you also get this as part of a bundle, and have you contacted Doveteail yet. I have been messing with this since christmas time, and can’t seem to get anywhere, although I fianally got a reply from Dovetail, and sent some diagnostics, I will post on here what happens, Steam support were not interested, although it seems to be their download that is lacking. Cheers, Mike.

Mike Harris
    Participant

Hi guys, problem is now sorted, Dovetail sent me a couple of codes to use on Steam, which downloaded the missing items, ie Class 59 and Ghatham Main Line. Thanks for your input.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.