New Player, Class 185 and Manchester Airport

Alan Thomson Simulation Forums Alan Thomson Simulation Forums General Discussion New Player, Class 185 and Manchester Airport

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jamie Robertson
    Participant

Hello!

Though I’ve owned Train Simulator since 2012 I have only really started playing it routinely this past week. It’s surely daunting. I’ve spent a lot of money already and it just scratches the surface of everything I’d like to have in my library – especially all the amazing stuff the community is making. I am a huge TPE fan so one of my first purchases was the ATS Class 185 and I’m loving it.

One question I did have for the community is why Manchester Airport hasn’t been modelled into a route as a mod yet? Every time I’ve taken a TPE train has been to/from Manchester Airport as I live in Newcastle and often need to get there.

I’d love to see Manchester Airport modded in to a route if at all possible, not sure if this is something already known, tried or planned but thanks for reading!

Zin geR
    Participant

Transparent plastic bowls in bulk. Now there is an option of where to order, and I can tell you where to do it. Of course, first of all, I would recommend you to go to This site https://mcdonaldpaper.com/clear-plastic-bowls , so this is where you can order the best plastic bowls for yourself. And it seems to me that this is where you can make this order as easy as possible, which I absolutely recommend to you.

• This reply was modified 4 days, 11 hours ago by Zin geR.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.