- This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 months, 1 week ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I am currently Working on building the Elizabeth Line
* The line will feature Reading to Shenfield
* Along with that, the Abbey Wood Branch will be featured
* As the paddington to abbey wood line is not already modeled in TS, it will use stock platforms
* As TS does not have the Class 345, the C315 will subsitiute them
The Line will be built upon the DTG GWML from the RailSimulator Days
* Its likely that west of Reading will be removed
The Anticipated Requirements are:
AP Class 315
London – Faversham High Speed (OHLE)
Why not see if you can obtain permission from the lads who did the Western Mainlines Electrification Project [oliver168002 + another individual] as their’s would be more up-to-date with the whole aesthetic of the route.
i would use one of the germen routes as that has the correct OHLE that is used on crossrail unless the ATS OHLE pack gets updated to use the correct OHLE type which is the bar type its also used on the thameslink core
Hi. How is the development going? Do you have a Facebook or Discord link?
Copyright 2022 Alanthomsonsim.com – all rights reserved.
Alan Thomson Simulation limited – Registered in England & Wales 11784130
All prices displayed are inclusive of UK VAT @ 20% : UK VAT Number – 365 5500 95
All product names, trademarks and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Use of these names,trademarks and brands does not imply endorsement.