Class 185 Announcements

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Phil Marston
    Participant

Hi. Have navigated turning off the virus scanner to download and install this and it is an excellent model. I can’t however get the announcements working – have inputted codes from Axion manual correctly and set up the cab as per the tutorials. The correct destination shows, but no announcements.

From a video I found online from Adam Haigh I need to set up the ATS Announcement and Extension plug in (I think), but I can’t find where that is? Is that the issue and if so any ideas?

Christian.S
    Participant

The plugin is in the Railworks/plugins folder and is called ‘ATSPlugin’. Just launch it before you start Trainsim and it will automatically configure itself when the 185 is loaded in-game. Hope this helped!

Phil Marston
    Participant

Thank you Christian. I got the plug in working (according to the script), but still no announcements. I’m running 64 bit and using the ATS Chat Moss scenarios that came with the route (using the PIS in the scenario blurb) so I assume I’m still doing something wrong!!

Peter Dale
    Participant

Not sure if this the correct method, however worth a try.

Before starting TrainSim use the ATS Plugin

When in the cab and before opening the doors, put key in, reverser in neutral, enter destination code on equipment on right of cab.

Behind the driver seat, put the door switch in On position.

Open the doors T+U for doors on left, T+O for doors on right. When platform duties complete close the doors using R. Repeat this at all stops.

Hope this works for you

Phil Marston
    Participant

Thank you very much Peter and Christian. Between you I got it working!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.