ATS IMBUE Class 185

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    mattrose128
    Participant

Good Evening,

Has anyone had any issues with the class 185 loading?

I can get the unit into the scenario editor and load into the game although it has persistent smoke coming from the exhausts, and then when you enter the unit the engines shut down.

When keying in, the TPWS panel illuminates however the AWS self test doesn’t sound and cannot be cancelled.
    Also in the cab, the buttons can be depressed however they do not do anything and the TMS & GSMR are stuck on their loading screen.

Any ideas or suggestions to solve this issue?

Thanks.

Hannah taylor
    Participant

I had the same problem myself it turned out to be a problem with my TS install and reinstall seemed to fix it

mattrose128
    Participant

I have done the reinstall and the unit can now be driven, however the engines don’t rev up or the sound change when I take power. It drives with the right physics just no sound change which is unusual.

Hannah taylor
    Participant

I would send over a ticket and get the devs to take a look at it

Paul Smith
    Participant

Last night I was attempting the 1M92 scenario that comes with the pack and i could not for the life of me couple up the units successfully. TS didn’t clear the task, even though the train itself showed that it was coupled up.
    Any advise at all with this?

ANDREW TODD
    Participant

Hi Paul use the slow speed control button on desk when approaching the unit in platform it worked for me when I had same problem have fun

Dave Dewhurst
    Participant

Is there a list of stock requirements for the scenarios somewhere?
    TIA

Dave

mattrose128
    Participant

I have an issue where the engines don’t rev until ‘max’ notch is taken over 20.0mph. Anyone else had this issue. It seems like a sound or engine file error.

Thanks.

Paul Smith
    Participant

I tried that and unfortunately it didn’t work for me.

Peter Heppenstall
    Participant

What scenarios go via Warrington Bank Quay?
    TPE and 185s have never operated thru that station.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.